No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving and shooting is still busted as fuck imho. And I can't win the first race for shit either. Every car I pick turns into a fucking 360 spinout machine even if I take it easy and brake the turns early. Game still shows tons of promise once I get to spend more time with it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Use Franklins personal car, and his special skill don't forget about those.

Comment

• Franklin's skill is the best kind of cheating. Seriously, it makes you nearly invincible on the road and you can use it to negate spinouts.

The funk station is king and I will hear no arguments against it.
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I chose the riskier option on the fourth heist.

Spoiler: Spoiler 

I firebombed the FIB Building. Building starts collapsing around me, after I grab the hard drive. One of my gunmen gets burned up during a backdraft. I escape ala "Red" and then get away.

But, it sets up the start of the finale. The FIB and IAA go to War with Michael and Trevor caught in the middle. Agent Sanchez gets shot in the head by that turncoat piece of shit who has been setting up the missions.

I can't wait to see what happens.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hated the torture mission. a bunch. I've never felt more uneasy during a videogame than that particular mission. I didn't even use all the tools, just the wrench because I just wanted it to end.

I AM GETTING OLDER.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved it. I used all that shit. I will water board the FUCK outta motherfuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Hated the torture mission. a bunch. I've never felt more uneasy during a videogame than that particular mission. I didn't even use all the tools, just the wrench because I just wanted it to end.

I AM GETTING OLDER.

I went to town on that dude.

Spoiler: Tuesday spoilers 
                Getting closer to the end. Final heist is amaze balls. FIB wants Franklin to kill Trevor.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I went to town on that dude.
                  You never let me down. I got a Guantanamo sized boner when I hooked his nipples up to the battery cables.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    You never let me down. I got a Guantanamo sized boner when I hooked his nipples up to the battery cables.

Did everyone have to give him a shot of adrenaline to restart his heart or was that just me?

Comment

• I definitely did. I worked that fucker over good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I definitely did. I worked that fucker over good.

That was cool. Not cooler than having to use the minigun on the final heist.

Comment

• Bunch of sick fucks hahah
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Bunch of sick fucks hahah

It gets better.

Half of the final heist is the last race in Fast Five.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              It gets better.

Half of the final heist is the last race in Fast Five.
                              This and the knowledge of Franklins power/car may just make this the best day ever this week.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I beat the game.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Took the happy ending where I got Michael and Trevor to start working together again. We shot up the foundry. Then, we agreed to kill M, T and F's antagonists in one big bloody Godfather style coup.

Not a downer ending like GTA IV.

After the end credits, the shrink gives you a psych profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X