Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 08-05-2011, 01:57 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

it's really good y'all

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 08-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Fry up some tongue and you'll think it was just random pork pieces.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:12 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Hell yeah. Brains tacos, too.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
Old 08-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Ms. January, Ava Gardner!

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

There's an off-topic section of the cosmetics board I post at, and this one girl posted some really good, easy chicken breast recipes that are perfect for non-cookers like me. So I'm currently noshing on her recipe for chicken fajita salad - a bed of shredded lettuce, a shredded chicken breast, topped with low-fat cottage cheese or low fat sour cream (I have the cottage cheese for now - I'll try it next with low fat sour cream, which I'm sure will be better), salsa, and a dash of lime juice. 'Tis delicious!

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Last edited by Lisa; 08-06-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Lunch today was this:

The Westside Monte Christo from Melt. Ham, turkey and cheese on thick cut bread, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. De-lish. About to go eat the other half.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:09 PM
yiff it and quit it

HATE.

Also, Lisa, can you post dat recipe in the food forum? Thanks!

~
Old 08-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Wow that looks incredible ingrid.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:27 PM

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
HATE.

Also, Lisa, can you post dat recipe in the food forum? Thanks!
Yessir, I sure can.

Edit - they're up there!

Last edited by Lisa; 08-07-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:59 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
Lunch today was this:

The Westside Monte Christo from Melt. Ham, turkey and cheese on thick cut bread, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. De-lish. About to go eat the other half.
You can slam that sammich down and still keep your girlish figure? JEALOUS RAGE!!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:13 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
Lunch today was this:

Old 08-08-2011, 11:23 AM

That does look glorious indeed. Yesterday, my stomach was in no condition to show it the love I normally would have, but yes, I approve!

Old 08-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Fleshlight King

My old man's birthday is today. Taking him to Cedar Creek (the place with a wall of beers and whole menu section of Frito Pies) then going to devouring the dutch apple cake my sister baked, topped with Blue Bell homemade vanilla. Will try to do my 100 push up sets after and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh so hard.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:54 AM
yiff it and quit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
My old man's birthday is today. Taking him to Cedar Creek (the place with a wall of beers and whole menu section of Frito Pies) then going to devouring the dutch apple cake my sister baked, topped with Blue Bell homemade vanilla. Will try to do my 100 push up sets after and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh so hard.
hate

~
Old 08-21-2011, 05:36 PM

I have to say, that does sound fairly fabulous!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:34 PM
yiff it and quit it

Had garlic rice-noodle soup from Trader Joe's, then was promptly brought a big plate of salad, white rice, teriyaki chicken, and spring rolls by a very pretty Korean chick from one of our insurance providers. I am so fucking full.

~
Old 08-23-2011, 09:26 PM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

Went to a red Robin for the 1st time ever today. The A1 Peppercorn burger I selected was very good, but the highlight for me was the fries. Steak fries generously seasoned with their proprietary spice blend, bottomless in quantity. I didn't avail myself of that option, but it's nice to know it's there. Can't wait to go back & try some other stuff on the menu, as they have more than just burgers goin' on.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:54 PM
yiff it and quit it

I hit the Border Grill truck at the UCLA Writer's Faire today and crushed four carne asada tacos, some cumin fries, and an order of fuckin' CHURRO TOTS with whipped cream, washed down with a Mexicoke. That shit was astonishingly good for thirteen bucks.

~
Old 09-04-2011, 07:26 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

We've had a Five Guys in my neck of the woods (Howell, my old hometown, actually) for about a year or two, and I never had a chance to pay it a visit. Until yesterday that is.

My best friend and I were hanging out, and we decided "hey, it's lunch time, why not try Five Guys?"

"And to think... I hesitated."

WOW. I got a bacon cheeseburger and a small(!) cup of fries, and it was like making sweet, sweet love to Christina Hendricks in front of a roaring fireplace. The burger was ambrosia, pure and simple. The fries, though a bit too hot as they were just made, are probably the best damn fries I ever had. Damn things melted in my mouth like buttah. Also, thanks to my friend, who was also achieving a state of bliss with his beefy sammich, we had a metric TON of fries to partake of. He ordered a large cup, and it was like the chef said "Fuck it, have some mo'." The bag was swimming in tatery goodness.

Twenty minutes later - bellies full, smiles on our faces, more pounds to work off later, we headed out. Left a nice tip, too! And from this point on McDonalds, Burger King, etc. can blow me.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Man, just wait till you hit Shake Shack. Holy cow. It blows Five Guys out of the water, and that's coming from a Five Guys fan.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:45 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Five Guys cook their bacon just right on the crispy side. So good. And their spicy fries....