Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Sure wish we had Whataburger up here.

Wonder how much it would cost to open up one of those up here in MN...start a franchise war.

They're really nuts about staying South. They think where I am is too far north.

I immediately looked into the matter upon returning from Jackson. The Vanilla Shake and Onion Rings were that fucking good.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I'm guessing this gal's on your hit list, Ingrid.

A hot redhead that can open her mouth that wide is on MY list. But probably for entirely different reasons.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        They're really nuts about staying South. They think where I am is too far north.

I immediately looked into the matter upon returning from Jackson. The Vanilla Shake and Onion Rings were that fucking good.
        Yuuuuup and the jalapeño biscuit with gravy is killer too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          I blame her for a lot of stuff.
          I'll make her pay for you, Ingrid. Lord, how I'll make her pay. (brofist to the Ig-meister for his thoughtful insight on the redhead's unhnging her jaw like a snake)

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          McDonald's is dogshit. Whoppers are ok, when I'm in the mood. Wendy's is always my first choice. Call it hometown love, if you will, since Wendy's started in Columbus, OH.
          Agreed on McDonald's. They just opened up a Wendy's a month or so back and shit is cash there.

With Rob and Matt on the Five Guys train, however (we don't have a Culver's in NJ, least not in my neck of the woods). We only get that once a month or so, and after a meal there we're shot for the rest of the day. It's soooooooooo goooood and I sleep so well afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            I'm guessing this gal's on your hit list, Ingrid.

She's on my HIT list for sure.
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Why would you go to Wendy's for salads?
            Because sometimes we make bad decisions friend.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            When I was stuck in south Texas for work Wendy's salads were the healthiest thing in the town to eat. They were surprisingly good, and not a billion calories.
            I only go to Whataburger for fast food burgers anymore, because Wendy's is soooooooooo greasy though I do love them. I don't really like any other fast food burger at all. But we have too many incredible burger joints in Houston that cost the same as fast food and are a million times better, my conscience won't allow it. Or make my own, as my burgers are all that is man.
            Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Sure wish we had Whataburger up here.

Wonder how much it would cost to open up one of those up here in MN...start a franchise war.
            Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Yuuuuup and the jalapeño biscuit with gravy is killer too.
            MY PEOPLE!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I emailed Whataburger and demanded that they open up a location here in Minnesota. DEMANDED, I SAY! Let's see what the response is...
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Oh, I eat McDonalds.

Wendy's ain't popular here.

And square patties? FUCK YOU.
                  The patties are square because, at Wendy's, we don't cut corners!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Wendy's side salads now come sans carrots but with red bell peppers. I did not approve this change and will be firing people for this outrage. Bastards.
                    I had forgotten about this change until today when I got a salad. I'm still angry about it.

Also, sour cream and onion Chex Mix. That is all.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I heard on the radio this morning that, for a limited time, Ruffles will be selling All Dressed Chips in the U.S. This should make some of you very happy. You've talked them up so much (as did the DJ making the announcement) that I feel it a necessity to get my hands on some of these.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I heard on the radio this morning that, for a limited time, Ruffles will be selling All Dressed Chips in the U.S. This should make some of you very happy. You've talked them up so much (as did the DJ making the announcement) that I feel it a necessity to get my hands on some of these.

The only appropriate response.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• niceeeeeee
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The love I feel for Canada and its generosity right now... I... I have no words.

Comment

• OH FUCK YES GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME I NEED I NEED I NEED
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I completely forgot to look for them when I was at the store today. I failed.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X