No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure that I've had one, Nerdious (the sandwich, not the man-dick). It was indeed crunchy, with lots of shredded carrots and shit in there. I didn't care for it very much.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hope you brought protection...

Comment

• Yeah, banh mi are great.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I'm pretty sure that I've had one, Nerdious (the sandwich, not the man-dick). It was indeed crunchy, with lots of shredded carrots and shit in there. I didn't care for it very much.
          YOU'RE INSANE. How could you not like this? They run $1.50-$3. Best fucking bargain meal.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            Yeah, banh mi are great.
            Consider this a rep for knowing the actual name for it.

Comment

• Have they tried to ban the KFC Double Down in New York yet?

You know... why let your subjects, pardon me... citizens think for themselves?

Comment

• yeah, that looks similar to the sandwich that I ate. wasn't impressed, sorry.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• banh-mi...

A plea for deletion.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    YOU'RE INSANE. How could you not like this? They run $1.50-$3. Best fucking bargain meal.

Carrots need to not be there and then it would rock.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• T-minus one hour. I have noticed no ill effects from the consumption of the DeathbychickenTM.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• dude the carrots on banh mi are real good what is all this ethnocentric shit
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          dude the carrots on banh mi are real good what is all this ethnocentric shit

I was sexually abused by a carrot as a kid. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                            Carrots need to not be there and then it would rock.
                            They're pickeled carrots. And they're delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                              I was sexually abused by a carrot as a kid. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!
                              keep going

~

Comment

• Take it from carrot.

Comment

Working...
                                X