Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    you can find sata cables at best buy but im not sure if they will carry the laptop IDE to PC IDE adapter ... good luck

Comment

• You'll have to find out what connection is needed hopefully its the sata connection, it would be the easiest.

Comment

• I was feeling macho about this but I may have my actually computer educated friend take care of it. My grammar is wonderful today.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah it's Alwyn!!

Quick question for you good sir. How easy is it to pull a HD from a laptop and just use as an external HD (using one of those case thingys)?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Good question.

Comment

• I know, right? Your blue screen question actually prompted mine.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I've read that laptop hard drives fail a lot more often than desktops'.

Comment

• And this is why everyone should have external HDD's. Could just toss the laptop and have everything saved for posterity.

Comment

• Why does my computer slow to a crawl when I print?

Comment

• Because a font size of 72 is not usually used for printing.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What'd he say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wu View Post
                          Why does my computer slow to a crawl when I print?

Possibly due to conflicting drivers? Have you tried uninstalling the printer drivers and reinstalling them?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Could it be that its a network printer? It's plugged into my machine though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wu View Post
                              Could it be that its a network printer? It's plugged into my machine though.

IT could depending on how your computer is actually accessing it. Have you tried updating the drivers?

Also, you need to get this. People will think you're young. Or a douchebag. Probably the latter.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                                IT could depending on how your computer is actually accessing it. Have you tried updating the drivers?

Also, you need to get this. People will think you're young. Or a douchebag. Probably the latter.
                                Definitely the latter.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X