No announcement yet.

Episode 16: "What's the blerbahbler?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of that scene from She's Having A Baby.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Not quite sure if this is a good "holy.fuck." or a intervention "holy.fuck." haha
      Just agreeing with the pronouncement. I was just caught off guard with the lack of the usual gradual trip to Hoochville.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

It ends with Rob standing in a corner, sobbing, snuffling, etc. and grounded for the rest of the weekend. Which means he can't play with CJ, Phedg and Matt in that wicked awesome fort they made in Phedg's backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          It ends with Rob standing in a corner, sobbing, snuffling, etc. and grounded for the rest of the weekend. Which means he can't play with CJ, Phedg and Matt in that wicked awesome fort they made in Phedg's backyard.
          You'll have to name it something other than Ft. Kickass...

That one is spoken for.

Comment

Ft. Amazeballs
            Ft. Ow! My balls!
            Ft. Have you seen my balls?
            Ft. Wanna see my balls?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ft. Kickballs

Comment

Ft. Rapebasement?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm leaning towards Fort Amazeballs myself. They'll get into a dirtbomb fight with Fort Kickass, that is, until it gets dark outside and Lola makes Vin go back inside to do his homework. Lesley will then yell at Rob to get inside as he has school tomorrow, and Matt and CJ get on their bikes and peddle home.

Comment

Lulz, like Ceej would expend that much energy, more like his mom pulls up and chunks him into the car.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

God, I'm imagining a cross between Muppet Babies and The Little Rascals. *shudders*
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                      X