No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a great episode. Ready for Don Johnson greatness.

Comment

UNGH YEAH

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

REMIX

KENNY POWERS' GIRLFRIEND

WHAT
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Those last two episodes were fantastic. God I fucking love Stevie.

"They were trying to step to me Kenny!"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Stevie is 10x more creepy than Kenny. God I love this show.

I still laugh at the 3D tv gag.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I can't believe how dark this show gets. This week was depressing, hilarious, creepy, and amazing all at the same time.

Comment

it's like curb on steroids

Comment

The bit where he acts all crazy at the game with his gun got really dark and then was automatically funny again after he threw the gun to the little girl in the stands.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wasn't a huge fan of the latest episode. It seemed like they were trying to hard. At least Stevie was great. But Don Johnson felt just like the Will Ferrell character in the first season. A semi-funny joke that went on for too long.

Comment

I dug it, but by far the best thing was Stevie shitting in the jail.

Comment

"DON'T YOU WATCH ME SHIT!"

Comment

Season 3 confirmed.

Comment

Loved this episode. The "pep-talk" he gave Stevie in the car was great.

Loved that Matthew McConshirtless showed up.

"Suck your dream's dick!"

Comment

"I liked the ride the way it was before, the regular way, but I guess I will learn to like this."

LA FLAMA BLANCA sticker = lulz

The whole white suit/Panama hat and making amends stuff was incredible. "I have to be true to myself. I'm a boob man. I love huge ass titties"

Comment

I love the term "ass magic" now. Awesome.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'm glad Stevie got a little bit of happiness. That creepy bastard deserves some love.

Comment

Working...
                                X