Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you kept helper in a dungeon, he get's a phone down there?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you'd so kindly turn off ad block on the forums you will now see some amazon banners at the top. This should make it easier to shop from here. At some point I'd like to get some real ads as well but we'll see. Thanks in advance for those that turn off adblock, and *understandingbrofist* for those that don't.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Expect me to use the Amazon links around Christmas time, Roorb. Nice addition!

Comment

• It's a good idea.

And yet I feel that BDR has sold out....*expects envelope on Tuesdays*
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Would you kindly turn off ad block and shop from here?
            Andrew Ryan would be proud...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Does Rerb expect the fruit of his labor? No, says the beard from DERP. It belongs to his car payment.

So if Rob is Andrew Ryan, that makes me....Sander Cohen? Awwwww fuck.

Comment

• I only use AdBlock on this website.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Does Rerb expect the fruit of his labor? No, says the beard from DERP. It belongs to his car payment.

So if Rob is Andrew Ryan, that makes me....Sander Cohen? Awwwww fuck.
                  This would make you a splicer. In jammers.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wouldn't have expected anything less.

Comment

• Keeps it real.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awwwwww yeah

Comment

• HAha. I know that 90% of people here never go to the main site, so I figure it'd be easier to help me out if I had some banners here. I'm working on getting them to look better but appreciate those of you that use them.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You heard the man, buy from Amazon, expect sexual favors later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              HAha. I know that 90% of people here never go to the main site, so I figure it'd be easier to help me out if I had some banners here. I'm working on getting them to look better but appreciate those of you that use them.
                              I done boughted manny fin produks.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah you have.

*reboughtxboxfist*

And big props to all of you that HAVE used my links in the past. You have helped contribute to my staggering alcoholism. WAIT AGO!

Comment

Working...
                                X