No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear the number of people who will be destroyed once BMetal gets his hands on the airship. Relentless massacre. We might have to come up with a more grandiose term for RAMPAGE.

Comment

It looks like they have taken everything great from every multi-player game to make one great game! Did you see they have sticky grenades! I love when things are sticky.

Comment

Holy. Fucking. RAMPAGE!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Looks like they kept a lot of the look. Awesome. Might take that day off too.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            HOLY CHRIST.

AC130! Sticky grenades! Sharper graphics! The fucking radar-attached gun from ALIENS! You are all on notice. I am taking 11.10.09 off from work. I will be shooting faces.
            I think I'll be taking off the whole week, my pants are wet.... oh so wet!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/28/di...ion-for-100-4/

THIS. I swear, if any of you buy this stupid fucking retarded edition, I will personally make sure to hunt you down nonstop in this game. Even if on the same team.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ah come on, I want some night vision
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Note to self: Mute Daddy316.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/28/di...ion-for-100-4/

THIS. I swear, if any of you buy this stupid fucking retarded edition, I will personally make sure to hunt you down nonstop in this game. Even if on the same team.
                    What if we buy it off your website, thus earning YOU free money?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      I think I'll be taking off the whole week, my pants are wet.... oh so wet!
                      I may take two weeks since I have 128 hours of vacation stored up.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Note to self: Mute Daddy316.
                        What did I do? I'm a good team player. I can't help what the RAMPAGE does when it takes a hold on me.

Comment

Haaaaa, Daddy and I RAMPAGE!

Comment

not as bad as suprhero, but can come dangerously close. haha
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Actually sounds like a nice vacation.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Super scares me

Comment

Working...
                                X