Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was bull shit. He's a fucking badass spy/merc but Conviction was just Gears of War with more visual flair. I WANT MY GADGETS AND THE ABILITY TO USE THEM INSTEAD OF RUN AND GUN. Double Agent and Pandora Tomorrow are still the best in the series IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gears of War does not have mark and execute or neck snapping. Sam IS a badass fucking spy/merc which is why I'm glad they're adding more action to the series. He's a one man wrecking crew, let him be one.

Comment

• I prefer the sneaking around, it's why I fell in love with the game the first place. The mark and execute shit made that game way too fucking easy. Beat that shit in like 6 hours. That's ridiculous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Gears of War does not have mark and execute or neck snapping. Sam IS a badass fucking spy/merc which is why I'm glad they're adding more action to the series. He's a one man wrecking crew, let him be one.
          I kind of agree with this. If I want a sneak simulator I'll play Metal Gear and crawl around under boxes.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• But everyone forgets that's what Splinter Cell was in the beginning? A way to play MGS on Xbox.

The last game was easier than fuck and while it wasn't a bad game, it didn't feel like I was a spy at all. That's why I play those games.

Comment

• I didn't forget. I just don't care for the play style.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You and apparently everyone else because they had to make the newer games easier than fuck. Double Agent FOR THE WINZ.

Comment

• I have no problem with difficulty. I am just not a huge fan of sneaking around as a video game. Go to your local grocery store and ask for some cardboard boxes and do that shit up IRL.

Comment

• Also, that Tomb Raider reboot looks like Uncharted: HBO Edition
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Difficulty has nothing to do with game design decisions. You could ramp up the difficulty if you want to. But the old Splinter Cell games were in need of a complete fucking overhaul, and they aren't weird enough to do the fucking INSANE shit that MGS4 did. That game is fucking coocoo for cocoa puffs compared to the original MGS.

Comment

• We can all agree to disagree. I prefer my Sam Fisher to be sneaky as fuck and to use spy tools galore and you prefer Sam to be a neck breaking bad ass who run and guns. It's all good baby.

Comment

• Never really been a fan of the SC franchise and MGS has gone full fucking weeabootard, so I guess Ezio and friends are my family now.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Stealth is like subtext. I have no time for either party.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anderson is my bro. Stealth gameplay sounds kinda fun in theory but in practice is tedious, boring, and frustrating.

Comment

• MGS3 made it fun.

The ASSCREED makes it fun.

Shut up, the lot of you.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X