• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Photoshop/MS paint Thread

Very nice...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        It's pretty simple: Post all 'shops and 'paints here. I'll go first. Since my attempt at using MS PAINT came off horribly in the other thread, I'd thought I'd try using the program I have a degree in....It's been a long fucking time since I've actually used Photoshop, so without further adeau, I now present you with this abomination!

You have inspired me to dust of the photoshop sir! You have great skill and I need to join in on the fun! I have an idea I must start on tonight.

Comment

• Haha. Good deal. That's not even my favorite one. Almost all of these were done in like 10 mins. I really need to spend some time to match up skin tones and shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• thanks Jeff!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Since I had better things to spend my afternoon doing but decided against them:

You can be my wingman any time.

Bullshit. You can be mine.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA. fucking awesome!

Comment

• Creepy! What happened to your face Rob?
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Nice
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• bumpity bump. Soon more photoshops.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Courtesy of Jeff.

Comment

• Christ, I can only spread so much rep my man!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• From the new episode banner.

Comment

Working...
                                X