No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I fuckin' bought this, so go for it Ed von Hocken.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That shirt is great Russ, the woot one is too um....cute?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• D'uh
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• True.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want these...but asshole nerds dun goof'd and killed the man's supply for the foreseeable future.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit, those are great.

Comment

• FUCKING WANT THIS.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  I want these...but asshole nerds dun goof'd and killed the man's supply for the foreseeable future.

Those are amazing.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Done. Happy day of October 12th (release date)!
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                      Done. Happy day of October 12th (release date)!
                      And this is why my fiance fucking kicks all kinds of ass.

xoxoxo

Comment

• Question - is there an "I want it" thread that's not in the technology and nerd stuff section????
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Create one in your girlie forum.

Comment

• And I wouldn't even be able to use it!

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hh2nLWYnxkM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hh2nLWYnxkM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• Sing along! You know the words!

Comment

• I'D FUCKING KILL BABIES FOR THIS.

seriously. at least 4 babies would be killed for the money to buy that.

Comment

Working...
                                X