No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ the one star ranking. I'm surprised the review isn't "FUCK YOU, PIXAR."
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/227...Wars+Room.html
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amazing
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Okay if I ever said anything bad I want to take it all back now! Watch this it might change your life.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/<wbr>objects/852871/bungie-project-<wbr>2/videos/haloodst_firefight_<wbr>preview.html

Comment

• it's real. And spectacular.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              You're JUST finding out about this now?

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Oh fuck, how I wish this were real...

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Except now THEY ARE SELLING IT. Come on man.

Comment

• You fail.

Comment

• Not yet. November.

Comment

• Either way, your attempt to give me shit failed.

Comment

• No, you

Comment

• what
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Waffles?!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nerdious failed. But made up for it with the picture of the flail.

Comment

• Ahhh. I see.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X