No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporters piecing together timelines of Trump tweets is good stuff. If the meeting lasted 30 minutes then Trumps first "where's the 33k emails" tweet was right after the Russian meeting ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Reporters piecing together timelines of Trump tweets is good stuff. If the meeting lasted 30 minutes then Trumps first "where's the 33k emails" tweet was right after the Russian meeting ended.
      One of the dudes checked in on Facebook for that meeting as well.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Right or Left, they're both laughing their asses off about this "sure to add years" to his sentence move. Poppa can't pardon a private citizen working his campaign due to Nepotism Act.

But, I just heard from a pal that hasn't said a peep since Comey got canned. The gist is "If you're sick of the emails, cut to August when you're going to be sick of the tapes".

So, yay?
        PEE. TAPE. PEE. TAPE. PEE. TAPE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          One of the dudes checked in on Facebook for that meeting as well.
          Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            PEE. TAPE. PEE. TAPE. PEE. TAPE.
            I second this motion.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Troy: hearing rumors on another site that the WaPo has got another big story to drop, maybe today. You heard anything?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Troy: hearing rumors on another site that the WaPo has got another big story to drop, maybe today. You heard anything?
                Right now, not much. People are just blowing NYT for the easy layup on Don Jr.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Stuck my nose into the mix to see what Matt was hearing.

It's looking like we're getting a leak soon. WAPO and NBC apparently have tape.

Fun fact: GOP Lobbying group that I guest invited into blocked me. So, now it's just going by words of Republican friends working fronts and campaigns.

Good times!
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• While I won't start saying that he's done yet, I feel that one thing about this whole Russia-gate mess got settled once and for all: all of this gnashing and wailing from the GOP and Trump about 'fake news' and 'there's no there there' have been permanently rendered moot. Even Fox is saying this.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      While I won't start saying that he's done yet, I feel that one thing about this whole Russia-gate mess got settled once and for all: all of this gnashing and wailing from the GOP and Trump about 'fake news' and 'there's no there there' have been permanently rendered moot. Even Fox is saying this.
                      Yeah, the recess cancellation has more to do with what has happened rather than last ditch effort by Turtle.

Naturally, people are going nuttier as there is new blood in the water.

Comment

• ...cue Jaws theme.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Apparently Mueller is looking at Kushner as being the one that coordinated with Russian to unleash their bots to boost fake news nonsense in specific swing precincts.

Comment

• Where did you see that, Bill?
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...160803619.html
                              Russia’s operation used computer commands knowns as “bots” to collect and dramatically heighten the reach of negative or fabricated news about Clinton, including a story in the final days of the campaign accusing her of running a pedophile ring at a Washington pizzeria.
                              One source familiar with Justice's criminal probe said investigators doubt Russian operatives controlling the so-called robotic cyber commands that fetched and distributed fake news stories could have independently "known where to specifically target … to which high-impact states and districts in those states."

Comment

• WAIT, PIZZAGATE WASN'T REAL?! lololololol
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X