Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving Bloodborne so far. Made it to Old Yarnham last night. Think I'm finally understanding this game enough to start a playthrough on BDRcade.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Loving Bloodborne so far. Made it to Old Yarnham last night. Think I'm finally understanding this game enough to start a playthrough on BDRcade.
      Yessssss, been patiently waiting since you bought it. Still in old Yarnham as well, got super lucky and
        Spoiler: spoilsss 
      the machine gun guy accidently fell off the building and died while fighting me otherwise I was having zero luck ever beating him
      but the next boss pushed my shit in pretty hard so I was playing some more MK. Enjoying BB enough that I'll be picking up Dark Souls 2 here at some point
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahah, Ceej decided to buy this game and this was our conversation:

Ceej: Also I picked up bloodborne and fuck that game it's way too hard what a waste of my money

me: hahah, and yeah I saw you playing last night and laughed my ass off. Lesley asked why and I said I can imagine you just flipping out over the hardness

Ceej: yeah that's pretty much it
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Yessssss, been patiently waiting since you bought it. Still in old Yarnham as well, got super lucky and
            Spoiler: spoilsss 
          the machine gun guy accidently fell off the building and died while fighting me otherwise I was having zero luck ever beating him
          but the next boss pushed my shit in pretty hard so I was playing some more MK. Enjoying BB enough that I'll be picking up Dark Souls 2 here at some point
          Yeah I wanted to do it with Ceej present. And now I will be calling it : "Bloodborne: An Educational Film for Ceej"

Comment

• All I want is RB4. Somebody build a time machine or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              me: hahah, and yeah I saw you playing last night and laughed my ass off. Lesley asked why and I said I can imagine you just flipping out over the hardness

Ceej: yeah that's pretty much it
              You guys could always try to Co-Op it? Get him hooked that way lol

Comment

• I don't understand how the co-op shit works in this. These games always make it so stupid to do it. I thought it was all rando's that would show up.

Comment

• Why can’t I ring the bell in Bloodborne?

Firstly, it’s important to understand that you can’t ring the Beckoning Bell in areas where you have already defeated the boss. The game doesn’t explain this, so at first it can be frustrating to jump into the menus and find the “Use’ button faded out.

The reason the game assumes you’re ringing the Beckoning Bell to ask for assistance from other players is to defeat the next boss. Therefore if the boss of the area you’re in is dead, you can’t ring it.

There are also some areas in Bloodborne where the bells simply cannot be rung, like the Hunter’s Dream, as it is removed from the main game area.

How to connect with friends in Bloodborne

When in the game, hit pause and go to “System”>”Network”. From here you can tweak Matching Regions, Player Name Display and Password Matching. Password Matching means that, once you ring the bell, you will only be matched with players who have the same password as you have typed in this box.

So when trying to meet up with a friend, agree on a password (make it something tricky and unique, to make the matching process easier) and type it in this box.

When you are ready to join up, make sure that you know to ring the corresponding bells in each other’s games. If you are joining your friend’s world, you must ring the Small Resonant Bell while they ring the Beckoning Bell, and vice versa.

After you have joined up with your friend, make sure the host fires the Silencing Blank to end the matchmaking. You won’t be kicked from the game, but you will no longer be actively searching for other players. Make sure you select “Silence the Bell” and not “Disrupt Resonance”. Disrupt Resonance will ask you to kick players from the multiplayer session.

Why can I still not summon my friend?

There’s a soft level cap in Bloodborne that means players attempting to join you must be within a certain range of your character’s level. If you’ve just started Bloodborne, and are attempting to invite a level 80+ friend who has already started New Game Plus, it’s unlikely to work
                  Haven't tried it myself since you are the only other person I know who owns it, but hopefully that helps.

I also traded my copy of Dying Light for Dark Souls 2 so I'll be diving into that when/if I ever beat Bloodborne, or when I get too stuck on a boss and need to get my dick kicked off on under a different title

Comment

• soooo much work hha. but thanks. Will try that.

Comment

• Even joining a friend in Bloodborne is hard.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Even joining a friend in Bloodborne is hard.
                        They've got a reputation to uphold, after all

Comment

• Good luck with DS2. I fucking HATED that shit.

Comment

• First like 45 minutes of Wolfenstein: Old Blood is a fucking stealth sequence. Whoever thought you should put extended stealth in a Wolfenstein game...let alone to kick it off should get a dick punch. But after that it turns into ownage.

Comment

• Machine Games' version of stealth is really fun though.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                First like 45 minutes of Wolfenstein: Old Blood is a fucking stealth sequence. Whoever thought you should put extended stealth in a Wolfenstein game...let alone to kick it off should get a dick punch. But after that it turns into ownage.
                                How much is it?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X