No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still haven't found them. Someone help me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That Halloween whopper has the awesome side effect of crazy green poop. So I have that going for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pix or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          That Halloween whopper has the awesome side effect of crazy green poop. So I have that going for me.
          Which is nice.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *golfclap*
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pumpkin Spice Oreos. Tastes like pumpkin pie in cookie form. One and a half tampons!
              Last edited by Ingrid; 10-01-2015, 09:11 AM.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• ahhahahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Pumpkin Spice Oreos. Tastes like pumpkin pie in cookie form. One and a half tampons!
                  Did you dunk it in milk? Need a milk rating.

Comment

• I did, just because I feel like all Oreos need milk. But if you are capable of eating your Oreos dry, I feel like they'd be ok that way too.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ingrid, refresh my memory. Less tampons is better in our rating scale right? For some reason we always create such stupid and random rating scales that it's hard to remember what is good/bad hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        Pumpkin Spice Oreos. Tastes like pumpkin pie in cookie form. One and a half tampons!
                        Were the tampons dipped in milk too?

Also, someone rep this woman please. She deserves some Canadian Alldressed chips!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Still no All Dressed. This is the worst food prank ever. Fucking Ruffles.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Were the tampons dipped in milk too?

Also, someone rep this woman please. She deserves some Canadian Alldressed chips!
                            Done and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Ingrid, refresh my memory. Less tampons is better in our rating scale right? For some reason we always create such stupid and random rating scales that it's hard to remember what is good/bad hahaha
                              Hahaha, I don't blame you for not remembering! It was a drunken episode from 4 years ago! But yes, fewer tampons is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Still no All Dressed. This is the worst food prank ever. Fucking Ruffles.
                                My co-worker just texted me a pic. They're around here somewhere, damnit!!!

ETA: she just texted again to say "I hope you love me, cause I just bought you a bag!" Squeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                                X