No announcement yet.

Houston Texans 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried giving my heart to Tampa. Just didn't work. Came back to the Texans.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Damn it. He's one of those Houstonians. A damn Dallas Traitor.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        They fucked up an all Texas championship game. I remember sitting at the bar at Leo's eating Mexican food and throwing a fit I wouldn't see the Cowboys destroy Moon.

And yes, of course.
        Originally posted by Guinan View Post
        Damn it. He's one of those Houstonians. A damn Dallas Traitor.
        You're dead to me Billy. Dead you hear.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Damn it Rob. That's your tag, is it not?

Comment

I can slide, I lived in Dallas as a kid. And I like teams that win.

Comment

Oh so you bandwagon. Double traitor.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by John McClane View Post
                Oh so you bandwagon. Double traitor.
                How so? I've been a Cowboys fan since I learned what football was. I discovered football in preschool, while living in Dallas. I came back to Houston and found out that the Oilers exist solely to destroy an entire city's hope, just like the Astros.

I don't bandwagon teams, I'm a legit Cowboys fan, but having all those rings against the...um, none of the Houston football teams is a nice addition. Of course, we didn't have Earl, so the Oilers do have that on the Cowboys.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He has a legit excuse to be a Cowboys fan. At least Billy had sense enough to get to Houston as soon as he could....

Ever since the demise of the Oilers, I've had a hell of a time getting into any other team. Besides my hope (probably misplaced) for the Texans to get it together sometime, I occasionally follow Miami. Course, I'll watch anyone pound on the Bills.

Comment

How so?
                      I don't bandwagon teams,
                      The bold lead me to that conclusion. If I was wrong then forgive. But also fuck the cowboys.

Comment

Course, I'll watch anyone pound on the Bills.
                        Even though I am a Cowboys fan, the only team I actively hate is the Bills. Nobody on the NFC East riles me up, but I want to see the Bills lose. They wasted the careers of so many good players.

Oh, and B...

Comment

Even though I am a Cowboys fan, the only team I actively hate is the Bills. Nobody on the NFC East riles me up, but I want to see the Bills lose. They wasted the careers of so many good players.

Oh, and B...

How many of those are from the last decade? Oh that's right ZERO. I'd rather have not been there with the Oilers than have to put up with the Cowboys and losing. Lulz.

Comment

My dislike, nay hatred of the Bills can be summed up in one game. Jan 3, 1993.

Comment

My dislike, nay hatred of the Bills can be summed up in one game. Jan 3, 1993.
                              They skipped the 3rd that year. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Originally posted by John McClane View Post
                                How many of those are from the last decade? Oh that's right ZERO. I'd rather have not been there with the Oilers than have to put up with the Cowboys and losing. Lulz.
                                Your tears sustain me B. The joy of victory is eternal.

Comment

Working...
                                X