No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Was wondering if I had too much running.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Any other firefox users having problems with it crashing today? Happened twice to me at espn and youtube for no apparent reason.

Comment

• My firefox crashes all the time. But only if I have like 8 or more tabs open
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ingrid's laptop has been blue screen of deathing. I ran a diagnostic something or other from the boot menu, or whatever F12 does at powerup, and the error codes I got basically said the hard drive has bad sectors. Can her music and pictures be retrieved and is it worth replacing the drive? The model is Dell Inspiron 600m.

Comment

• you should be able to hook up the drive and copy over any pictures/music.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Do you mean after it has been replaced, hook it up then or take it out and hook it up to my PC?

Comment

• I'd say if it's not filled with viruses, hook it up to your pc and transfer all the files you need. Then nuke it from orbit.

Comment

• Do I need a special cable?

Comment

• Well you'll need to connect it to the flux capacitor with a Mr. Fusion cable.

Comment

• Its either a SATA cable or a mini IDE to regular IDE adapter. then you can xfer the data and then format, id recommend replacing the drive... its gonna go down hill from here...

Comment

• Thank you sirs. Where can I find said cables? Best Buy? Radio Shack?

Comment

• Either or should have them. Just make sure you get the right kind.

Comment

• But what about Mr Fusion?

Comment

• Only Monster Cables makes it.

Comment

• Shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X