Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries: The epic thread of interesting ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was interesting and sad. Also no big surprise Mr. I LOVE Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels shit all over him.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rotten. New 6 part doc on Netflix
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Half-way through One of Us, a documentary following three ex-Hasidic Jews on Netflix. Certainly a compelling subject but feels very staged.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Toys that Made Us on Netflix. Watched the Star Wars and He-Man episodes so far. The He-Man people are fucking hilarious. Pretty interesting stuff if you like toys.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgXQhH2Xn10

Trailer for a documentary about the Dayton band Brainiac. Directed and whatnot by my long ago childhood friend.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I Think We're Alone Now. It's a doc about weird ass stalkers of Tiffany (yes, that Tiffany) from the 80s. IT's on Amazon prime.

IT's cringy as fuck. Holy shit is Jeff Turner a fucking loon. I mean, aspergers isn't to be made fun of, but holy shit this guy...

Also, Kelly is fucking nutsssss. There is a scene where she wants to show off her running skills and it's so fucking awkward and hilarious but also she's just so sad.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPr...wEZYroiiuwVJjQ

Viceland's wrestling themed shows. Interesting as shit. Some more than others but all watchable.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6sxwjRGSWs

this documentary about The Amazing Johnathan kind of destroyed me a bit. This man is one of the reason I love magic and he's still so goddamn funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6sxwjRGSWs

this documentary about The Amazing Johnathan kind of destroyed me a bit. This man is one of the reason I love magic and he's still so goddamn funny.
                    Wild story with that guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• for sure. Dude is legit hilarious. I've seen almost everyone of his specials and appearances throughout the years.

Comment

• Can't wait for these deleted scenes in the new Galaxy Quest documentary.

Comment

• Those cosplaying fans.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm in. I watched that about a year ago and it's even better than I remembered. My wife watched it with me and laughed her ass off (she was surprised to enjoy it, to be honest). It's simply a first rate comedy.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Rape of Two Coreys

Feldman's documentary got pirated (duh) and thrown on youtube.

Shit is sad.

Comment

• video unavailable

Comment

Working...
                                X