No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HFzrvMS6P8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, The Leftovers, where is Kevin
        Spoiler: spoiler 
      being dragged off to?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        ok, everything that I heard on BLACK SAILS is right...S2 kicks ass.
        I know, right? Kind of petered along in the first half of S1, but once it got its' sea legs - BAM. One of my favorite shows so far.

Also, dat Anne Bonny though. She can pick my pockets and punch my lights out any day of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          but once it got its' sea legs
          I see whut u did thayr!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            did anyone watch Into the Badlands last night? Worth checking out?
            I liked it enough to give it two more eps. So much exposition but that's to be expected. The "twist" they didn't reveal in the commercials was neat enough to hook me in.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Started on Master of None last night. Good stuff, but not sure how I feel about the format. It's really on the nose, and it's fine but maybe a bit heavy handed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                So, The Leftovers, where is Kevin
                  Spoiler: spoiler 
                being dragged off to?
                No fucking clue. That was one hell of a goddamn episode. And we are to believe that
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                old magical negro molested the kid or his mom? It was hard to figure that out but I was pretty baked
                yet he seems to be in on the plan? Also
                Patti was on fucking point last night. That actress is fucking KILLING IT.

"A magical black man who lives in a shack told you to kill yourself? That's damn near racist."

awesome
                But Nora
                leaving seemed fuckign wack. Like you forced your husband to wear handcuffs like it's normal but as soon as he says he sees dead people you're fucking out?
                booourns.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sweet...LONGMIRE officially got renewed for a 5th season.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh shit, in regards to The Leftovers
                    what if the kid is going to bury Kevin in a box like the birds for three days?
                    that would be fucked. Also, it's been pointed out that Virgil is the same name as
                    the guide from Dante's Inferno, so maybe he "killed himself" to be a guide but he'll be back. And the kid has seen this happen before with the dude in the tower? Which is why he was kind of blase about it

My face at the end of the episode:

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Started on Master of None last night. Good stuff, but not sure how I feel about the format. It's really on the nose, and it's fine but maybe a bit heavy handed?
                      I felt the same way. Everyone is jizzing over it and I'm just "eh..." I probably need to give it a few more episodes.

Comment

Oh shit, in regards to The Leftovers
                        that would be fucked. Also, it's been pointed out that Virgil is the same name as
                        the guide from Dante's Inferno, so maybe he "killed himself" to be a guide but he'll be back. And the kid has seen this happen before with the dude in the tower? Which is why he was kind of blase about it

OR Virgil
                        had to die since Laurie is now in the town?

OR

VIRGIL Vs. PATTI UFC! UFC! UFC!

I need to re-watch this dammit.

Comment

No fucking clue. That was one hell of a goddamn episode. And we are to believe that
                          old magical negro molested the kid or his mom? It was hard to figure that out but I was pretty baked
                          yet he seems to be in on the plan?
                            Spoiler: Spoiler 
                          Yeah that's basically how I read that part. I think Virgil molested his son when he was young and then his grandson and then got shot by his son, which explains why he went to prison for attempted murder, I think?

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Oh shit, in regards to The Leftovers

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                          Nice, of course there would be allusions to Dante's Inferno. Interesting theory. Most I thought of was the kid burying Kevin like the birds, or maybe Kevin actually staying dead and was going to be Nora's or Laurie's vision.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

OR Virgil
                            had to die since Laurie is now in the town?

OR

VIRGIL Vs. PATTI UFC! UFC! UFC!

I need to re-watch this dammit.
                            Fuck, now I need to rewatch this.

Comment

• rewatching It's Always Sunny because I'm bored.

Goddamn I love the Chardee MacDennis episode. So much.

Comment

• Kevin Harvey,
                                  Spoiler: The Leftovers 
                                International Assassin. Pushing that girl into the well was fucked up but all I could do was laugh. Another good episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X