This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I really need to get back into this. I'm not all that far but I haven't touched it since I bought it. Caught sidetracked with other shit.
    Kinda reminds me of RDR meets GTA. Story is pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Shit is great when everything comes together in that game. Taking down a huge beast is fantastic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was watching the stream last night and the audio clarity was insane.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• awesome to hear. Last night was a random test of my new software. Yeah, Discord and my new setup seems to be working really well so far.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, you've made me a happy man

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeahhhhh boyyyyeeee.

Comment

• check out the NTSC shaders. they are awesome.

Comment

• Had some good PUBG rounds with Rob last night. Highlights were when a car full of boys hit a bump, did two flips in the air, then landed on its tires and all four boys jumped out and mowed down Rob and my friend Dave. Then when we were bombing through a rice field and we ran over two dudes trying to recreate the Mekong Delta. We ALLLLLLLLMOST got that chicken dinner, but a dipshit decided to fuck with me instead of worrying with the guys in the house during the final circle.

Rob, the meta goes deep. You must go deeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Had some good PUBG rounds with Rob last night. Highlights were when a car full of boys hit a bump, did two flips in the air, then landed on its tires and all four boys jumped out and mowed down Rob and my friend Dave.

That was great

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Then when we were bombing through a rice field and we ran over two dudes trying to recreate the Mekong Delta. .
                    indeed

Comment

You have any good links for some reading material on this? You and Dave play this like it's real life yet I'm playing fashion show. Should probably learn more AND THEN go all fashionista. haha

Comment

Had some good PUBG rounds with Rob last night. Highlights were when a car full of boys hit a bump, did two flips in the air, then landed on its tires and all four boys jumped out and mowed down Rob and my friend Dave. Then when we were bombing through a rice field and we ran over two dudes trying to recreate the Mekong Delta. We ALLLLLLLLMOST got that chicken dinner, but a dipshit decided to fuck with me instead of worrying with the guys in the house during the final circle.

I have no idea what's going on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watch my my links. Lol.

Comment

You have any good links for some reading material on this? You and Dave play this like it's real life yet I'm playing fashion show. Should probably learn more AND THEN go all fashionista. haha
                            Get the shotty, Rerb! The shotty!
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

r/pubattlegrounds isn't a bad place. Otherwise we've mostly learned from watching streams people are doing.

In solo it's a lot of quiet movement and getting away from people as quick as possible.

In squad you want to hit the ground quick, RUN RUN RUN and loot houses as fast as possible, staying near each other but not going to the same houses (really only go in the same building if it's a big apartment, barn, or something like a warehouse) so you're not stepping over each other and such. Also, this lets you find more gear quicker, come together and sort out what you've all found. So if I have a sniper rifle and you find 7.62 ammo and an 8x scope you just grab it and bring it to me, while I grab 9mm and an extended clip for your UMP you've found, etc etc. And closing doors behind you is important when you're in a city with other people, but less so when you're initially looting. It's all about running from room to room as fast as possible, taking a quick glance to see what's in there and get the fuck onto the next room. Those first 8-10 minutes are all about speed and gear. Then find a vehicle and plot your destination. After those first few minutes are over like 75% of the gear you find will be off people you kill.

Also, the closer to the edge of the blue circle you are, the slower it is to come in. So it's good to work the edges, plus less people coming up behind you...and if they do they've taken damage from the circle. That's why our position in the last game of the night was so perfect.

Good loot places, aside from the big cities are the radio tower west of Gatka, the hospital south of Georgopol, the bunkers west of the crater, and the firing range plus two small bunkers near Severny.

Comment

• Guns are another whole set of meta. ALWAYS take extended quickdraw mags. There are also extended or quickdraw mags, but you want the one with both. Extended should get priority over regular quickdraw. Flash hiders and compensators are good, but ALWAYS take supressors. Even if you haven't found a gun for it yet, take the supressor for when you or a teammate can use it. They change the entire game. Same for scopes. They change everything. If you find a 2x or higher grab it and make sure someone needs it. If you find a 4x/8x/16x you've completely swung the advantage to your team. Even if you don't have a sniper rifle, put it on an assault rifle on single shot, and use it to scope shit out. It seriously makes all the difference.

Pistols: Glock is good, everything else is last fucking resort. Glock with a red dot, extended clip, and full auto OWNS at close range. Better than the uzi.

SMG - Uzi is shit unless it's fully kitted with stock, extended, and red dot. UMP is very good, especially kitted out. Vector is super overpowered, but you need a lot of 45 ammo and it basically requires the extended clip due to it only being 13 rounds in a regular clip.

Assault Rifles - M16 is ok, but it's burst and can get you killed. You want a SCAR or M416. If you get a fully kitted M416 it can be better than the SCAR.

Sniper - KAR98 is bolt action, but will kill a guy in a level 1 helm in one shot, and a level 2 in 2 shots. SKS is semi auto, and almost as powerful. It's my weapon of choice. SMS can also be extended clip.

Crates - We'll just find a crate and let you see it for yourself.

Shooting - Hold your shots until you actually have shots. Unless you're doing supressing fire or trying to draw someone out then all you're doing is giving up position (unless you have a supressor of course). That's why in the final 10 I said don't shoot. They'll find your flash in the brush and just unload on us with grenades or stand up in the grass and kill us.
                                Last edited by BillyG; 07-11-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X