No announcement yet.

God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. It's worth owning for GOW 1 and 2. It's the whole reason I bought a PSP as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Why can't my fucking PS3 play those damn games?

Sony, you fucking cock-ass.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah, it's the only time I get upset that my PS3 isn't backwards compatable.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Weren't the first run PS3s able to play PS2 games?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Nice trailer, WTF was that on his hands... looked like some Hulk gloves. Ari, if you find someone that has a PS2 I'll let you borrow 1&2. If not at least watch the full story's on you tube.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ari, you must play GOW 1 & 2. Kratos demands it.

The footage looked awesome, but it was very short. I think those were lion heads on his fists.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Sony should bundle those 2 and sell em for $20 for the PS3 damnit!

Comment

New trailer up I want to play this right now!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

wow, that was the shittiest quality ever.

Still pumped for this game though haha.

Comment

That trailer has been up on the PSN Store for about 2 weeks.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          wow, that was the shittiest quality ever.

Still pumped for this game though haha.
                          But didnt you see, it was in HD

Comment

Must invent time travel to get this in my hands RIGHT NOW.

Comment

I really hope they re-release the first 2.

Comment

I have both and a PS2 if you would like to borrow... it is a must! Can Not Wait for this shit!!! It will be my first real game for the PS3

Comment

Working...
                                X