Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:01 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

It will return in some form, but not here. Right now it's just scheduling issues.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-03-2017, 07:45 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

If you want to do another one here, let me know. Will use Discord for recording purposes as it sounds much better.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:04 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
If you want to do another one here, let me know. Will use Discord for recording purposes as it sounds much better.
If you're up for it, I'm game. I bought a new microphone for other purposes, so it should only help.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:44 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Let's schedule this soon before I get busy.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:09 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Sure. I'm out of town from Jul 19-25 but will be free after that.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:44 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

What about beforehand?

I've got the massive Elm Street podcast with Daniel Baldwin scheduled for Saturday.

The thing with Krol, I'm still trying to see when we can do it.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:21 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

We still doing this tomorrow?

Old 08-19-2017, 01:51 PM
is fancy

yeah, hit me up.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:43 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
yeah, hit me up.
Let me check in with Jamie, I'm almost near the end of Madden 18 spiel.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:54 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Jamie is ready. Heading into Discord.

Old 08-19-2017, 03:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Waiting in Discord.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:40 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Episode done.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

I think Rob came when I told him about the original Karate Kid 3.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:48 PM
is fancy

ahhah
Old 08-19-2017, 06:59 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

That was fun. Thanks for having me.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:10 PM
is fancy

for sure.