X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You go where the talent is...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For realz, Williamson was fucking awesome.

(Swiped from a great art blog, linesandcolors.com)

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man, Tom Cruise is a dick:
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• fucking lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And yet I laugh with Cruise. I chuckle. I chortle. I snicker.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Anyone else hear that HAAAH Heh HAAAAH thing Cruise does when looking at that pic?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah.

But unfortunately, I then think of Ben Stiller's impression.

And then all of the hilarity is vacuumed out of the room.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Stiller has that effect on mankind most days.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eh, I'm probably one of the few, but I still like Ben Stiller - and I love his Cruise imitation.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Stiller's MI2 Cruise impersonation is STELLAR. Same with his Die Hard 12 skit.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Third on the Cruise impersenation, you always think Ben Stiller's Cruise is either on the edge of suicide or gun-crazed massacre.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Die Hard in a Supermarket was part of his golden era (The Ben Stiller Show, where he was surrounded by amazing comedic talent...and Andy Dick).

A.H.* is how I judge the man's efforts these days.

*After Heavyweights
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Makes sense. Still love him in that flick.

Comment

• It was the genesis of his gallery oblivious Batman-voiced jock characters.

And Jerry Stiller as his unsupportive dad made it all the more meta.

That, plus they too had a blob (not the fat kids, but the giant balloon apparatus on the lake).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I prefer that version to the version in Dodgeball.

Comment

Working...
                                X