This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure.

Aaaannd to round out the three, Sylvester Stallone's son, Sage Moonblood. He was only 36.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• All he wanted was his room back. So sad.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Not sure.

Aaaannd to round out the three, Sylvester Stallone's son, Sage Moonblood. He was only 36.

Fuck. I was away for a day and I didn't hear about this. Grindhouse Releasing was one of the first people to really support shit I did back in the day. Between Anchor Bay and Grindhouse, they helped a lot of our Living Corpse stuff get off the ground.

Rocky V still sucks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Heard about that earlier but didn't investigate. He was involved in some big pics. His producing partner died a few years back, yes?

Ziskin died last year while working on The Amazing Spider-Man.
          Zanuck's last producer credit was Dark Shadows.

The important lesson? Plan ahead, people.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FACT: The last Rocky movie had him fighting a Tchernobyl-born, face-breaking Russian. Anyting after that is shitty fan fiction.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You're out of your goddamned gourd. That last Rocky flick is great. If anything 5 needs to be nuked form existence.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE AWESOMENESS OF ROCKY 4, JOSH.

WHAT?

Comment

• And nope, have't seen the 6th, and don't really want to. Not all old comeback can be as great as Rambo 4 are.

If it plays on TV, I'll check it out, but in my mind Rocky Balboa lived to rule USSR with an iron boxing glove.

Comment

• Your loss not mine. That last Rocky tops the series off in a very similar way to Rambo. There are some great moments in it, sure there's a few Stalloneism's but every Rocky has those. But like I said, watch, don't watch, not my loss.

Comment

• Man, the 5th left some real sour taste in my mouth... hence why I hesitate.

Do Rocky mow down his enemy with a .50 cal?

Comment

• Rocky 5 is good, sorta. Great stallone quotes. Mostly shite. Rocky Balboa - the last- is great if you loved the first. I dare you not to get weepy at the end.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Any man the disagrees with me sucks cocks by choice!

Deadwood
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Rocky 5 is good, sorta. Great stallone quotes. Mostly shite. Rocky Balboa - the last- is great if you loved the first. I dare you not to get weepy at the end.
                            The end and "the stuff in the basement." FUCKING KILLS me every time. Stallone kills it in that scene.

Comment

• Sherman Hemsley.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/sherma...he-jeffersons/
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He really IS movin' on up, now. Amen.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X