Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke Cage wins.

But Loras Tyrell pulling off kung fun could be interesting.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

New Luke Cage trailer.

THE OLD COSTUME! THAT PUNCH! ROSARIO!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Luke Cage is looking good. More Rosario please!
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Hit episode 7 in Daredevil. Really digging the chick that plays Elektra. SMOKING HOT and can kick some serious ass.

Puts Garner to shame hah.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

this is a show (along with all other Marvel properties) that needs to be 8 episodes and that's it.

Comment

woo Clancy Brown!

Comment

Dug the first episode of Luke Cage. It's a real slow burn but those final few minutes were a great release.

Also, that cop is fucking SMOKING HOT DAT BODY OH LORDY

Comment

Probably won't get into Luke Cage until this weekend. It's gonna be my second monitor during WoW show.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Dug the first episode of Luke Cage. It's a real slow burn but those final few minutes were a great release.

Also, that cop is fucking SMOKING HOT DAT BODY OH LORDY
                    Yeah, even my wife was like DAT ASSSSSSS
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished Daredevil season 2. LOVED it.

I don't get why people says it's slow in the middle: they go to court. and it was good. Overall, the Elektra and Punisher were casted PERFECTLY. I remember that French actress from a couple of movies. Stick was great too.

She's hawt.

Comment

• It's a show (like all Marvel shows so far) that is 6 episodes too fucking long. That shit needs like 8-10 episodes per season. Cut the fat.

Comment

• I totally agreed on Jessica Jones and the first daredevil season, but season 2?

Naw, it's perfect.

Next up: Westworld and Luke Cage.

Comment

• S2 was slow as fuck in the middle IMO. Again, cut some episodes and the whole thing would just flow better.

Comment

• It became a lawyer show. I liked it, but get why you wouldn't.

Comment

• because lawyer shows are boring and I wanted superheroes to do superhero things!

This isn't Law & Order: Hell's Kitchen dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X