New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARROW TO BE CASEY JONES OH GAWD
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dat Mad Max trailer... the bad guys bringing their own fuckin' band to play music while they chase Max pretty much blows the Mel Gibson Max films outta the water in terms of sheer awesomeness. The fact that the guitar shoots fire gives me the vapors.

Avengers: Age of Ultron on May 1st. Mad Max: Fury Road on May 15th. I'm gonna have quite the birthday it seems!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          new MAD MAX FURY ROAD trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8

It's glorious and outdoes the first trailer.
          I showed this to my children, they're all full grown men with beards now, even the 3 year old.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SINISTER 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOu2UQDZ5c
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Can't really say I'm digging that, and I loved the original.

-showing way too much of Sinisterbro
              -turning him into a lame jump-scare ghost
              -too much ghost kid stuff, half that trailer is shots of them or Sinisterbro
              -some awful cgi

Of course, the home videos were the creepiest/best things about the original, so if they even get those parts right it will still be worth checking out, but that trailer really didn't sell me on it
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Hopefully there'll be another lawnmower scene.

Regardless, I really liked SINISTER. It had the gumption to follow through on the premise and nail the ending. Since the same writers are involved with this one, I'm really hoping that, if the story takes them to a dark conclusion again, they are able to follow through.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, they're hitting every mark for me to avoid it.

Let's see:

-repurposing old music to juxtapose against horrifying torture
                  -jump scare horseshit at every turn
                  -drunk cameraman
                  -recurring irritating pulsing sound effect at every cut
                  -ghost kids
                  -kids in general
                  -Shannyn Sossamon being a frumpy housewife, reminding me of my own mortality and the disintegration of my own good looks
                  -being a sequel
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RUSS IS ORNARY AGAIN CALL OFF THE POLICE
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      -Shannyn Sossamon being a frumpy housewife, reminding me of my own mortality and the disintegration of my own good looks
                      RIGHT?!

Comment

• It's fucking me up, man.

And another thing: fuck the police.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-09-2015, 01:43 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/txphF_tjTog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• no shannon no

Comment

• haha, yeah, that trailer does not make me want to watch that movie. I'm hoping it's just a shitty trailer.

Comment

• also, fuck you starting it off with one of the best horror movies of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X