Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I will not be playing the new AssCreed. Reviews are not great. Shame as I loved Black Flag.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hearing about it took the wind out of my sails.

But hey alright alright alright Dragon Age 3.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, kind of shitty, but I am sort of glad that AC:U isn't great because too many games. All over Dragon Age, no idea when I will have time for it though.

Comment

• ended up grabbing Halo collection, Lego Bats 3, and Disney Infinity 2 Avengers set at Target today. now it's nothing but installing and updating. I miss the days of just being able to pop in a cartridge and just start playing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            ended up grabbing Halo collection, Lego Bats 3, and Disney Infinity 2 Avengers set at Target today. now it's nothing but installing and updating. I miss the days of just being able to pop in a cartridge and just start playing.
            Do you buy every game or just all the games?

Passing on AssCreed for now. I'll wait for a sale, reviews helped make the wait easier.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              ended up grabbing Halo collection, Lego Bats 3, and Disney Infinity 2 Avengers set at Target today. now it's nothing but installing and updating. I miss the days of just being able to pop in a cartridge and just start playing.
              Let me know how Lego Bats is once you've had some time with it!
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Getting $200 for trading in my iPhone 5 to Amazon so waiting on more games until I get that credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Do you buy every game or just all the games?

It's a sickness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Let me know how Lego Bats is once you've had some time with it!
                    Played a bit last night, and it's the shit. Hoping to put more time in tonight to see how it stacks up against Lego Marvel. However, this game makes Disney Infinity look like ass. It's like Disney didn't bother to do anything with the current gen ports of the game. The figures are actually pretty awesome, but the gameplay is nothing to write home about. I do like the skill trees stuff so far, but it seems like I'll have to put in a SHIT LOAD OF TIME just to unlock the stuff in the toy box to make my own levels.

Halo is HALO AND IT'S AWESOME. Currently playing the first campaign and having a nostalgia bomb go off in my head. It's still great. And i fucking love pressing a button and going back to what it looked like back on the original xbox. It's fucking ridiculous. Hope to beat this by the weekend so I can start on Halo 2. I really want to go through all of these one by one. Did some multi last night. OH MAN SO GOOD.

Comment

• Good luck with the Library.

Comment

• I know...I'm dreading that part again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Getting $200 for trading in my iPhone 5 to Amazon so waiting on more games until I get that credit.
                          You sound like a man in the throes of a great addiction.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could throw down the cash, but trying to show a tiny bit of restraint. Plus I will have WOD keeping me busy, and won't touch much else until vacation.

Comment

• huehuehue
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Buying FarCry 4 the same day (pending reviews) but looks like itll be on quite a backburner.
                                Well shit. Now that FarCry 4 reviews are pouring in I'm absolutely buying both. Doesn't hurt that I did the e3 preorder bonus with Bestbuy and getting each game at $48.. but man, great reviews for both, holiday gaming season fuck yeah!
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X