Braindead Radio Episode 29: Delayed Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks sir! That's awesome to hear!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah Rob. It really is one of the great Podcast on the Web, both technically and content-wise.

And Ed.Asian place?????
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Now on up on the main site. And big fucking *EPICARTFIST* for Randall for turning Ceej and I into even bigger cartoons than we already are! YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR SIR!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That banner is tits!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I didn't even realize it was a Pilgrim-esque banner until I went to post on the other site.

As for "Asian Place", the restaurant in question is in a Japanese-section of town.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Good show, Martin needs to call in every week...But at least once he needs to do JCVD impression. Ceej's Martin impression was gold...Thank you for the Spoiler tags, very cool. Good shit guys.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
                Martin JCVD impression.
                HAANTEENG SEESUN EES OVAAAR

(Please do this Martin. My life sucks.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

TRUE PURRRRRRRRS!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Shit, Martin you now need to call in and read off the entire speech Guile gives. DOOO EEET.

Comment

Or Martin could e-mail me a question or said Guile speech.

Comment

Alright. I'm sending you my 1st email.

Monday night, I'll give it a shot at re-creating the Guile speech. Cause I love you Rob. And I know Vin will cry out of sheer joy. I'll need to print that speech pronto. I'll terrify my wife this weekend with it.

Comment

ON BDR. FUCK THE ED HOCKEN SHOW.

haha :P

Comment

EHS doesn't condone such tactics. We resort to more passive-agressive techniques such as flaming bags of poop and slashing your tires.

Comment

I'll send you a message next week Ed. I may record me and the wife fucking.

Comment

AGAIN, SEND THAT TO BDR.

or my personal email....

Comment

Working...
                                X