Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semen Shower!

Comment

Fucking killing me Rob. I don't think there was an architect 1,000 years ago in a shit hole African town too concerned about putting the buildings on a proper grid.

Comment

It's just what I took from it man. Also Ken shows up OUT OF NOWHERE to save the day. But what's great? Everyone can have a different opinion, even if it's a drunken one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No I agree, the idea that he was in a dream there is very interesting but the narrow alley is just so far away from things I was looking into as possible proof it was a dream. I was thinking more like he wanted to meet back at the same bar because it was the one place in the constructed dream that he really knew where it was.

Comment

Truth. I just know that I've had plenty of dreams where I feel trapped like he did. And I didn't even think of the bar. The problem is that I saw this during the first week and because my brain is all sorts of fucked I only retained like half of the movie. This is one of those flicks where I just need to buy the blu-ray RIGHT NOW and watch it a few times.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Same. I'm the worst at remembering movies. Also, f da Sesame Street music. Creepy.

Comment

Haha. I feel like a failure when I try to deconstruct a film. I'm not good at it and it shows. But I still agree that the MODERN WARFARE level was pretty fucking lame in the context of the flick.

Comment

I somewhat don't think the modern warfare setting was intentional. I haven't played MW2. I've seen the setting, but was it in the script?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

No clue, but honestly it was a bummer especially after JGL's level.

Comment

Ed, drinking one or two beers is not considered as drinking yourself stupid.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Unless its that crazy beer stuffed in a dead squirrel beer.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Unless its that crazy beer stuffed in a dead squirrel beer.
                          Boddington's?
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Thanks Nerdious, I appreciate being told the amount of booze necessary to quantify such a level. Especially because IT WAS A JOKE!

Besides, I think that was my best voicemail yet. I was doing a pretty good job in my view.
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-26-2010, 09:01 AM.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Boddington's?
                              No.

http://www.asylum.com/2010/07/22/its...inside-a-squi/
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

BTW, I caught that dig about my hair. Rerb's just jealous *flips hair*
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X