Braindead Radio Episode 13: Ghost Rape is Not a Laughing Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 13: Ghost Rape is Not a Laughing Matter

Rob and Ceej discuss the addition of Ed to their family and how it will affect the hierarchy. Rob spoils Paranormal Activity while discussing the terrible flaws within and Ceej discusses the finer points of Loaded Weapon and other classics. Rob and Ceej decide that Crispin Glover should get more work and then Ceej turns his back on his fellow gamers.
    Yay!
    50.00%
    FUCK!
    50.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'll have to listen to this later today.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nice use of VH on the intro.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Thank you sir. Was a drunken idea last night before I uploaded. Made me laugh.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"How can someone find 8 hours to play a game?"

1) Be unemployed.

2) Have a cleared schedule.

3) If schedule is not clear? Fake sick. And have a note when you go on the dole because you were one of those dumdums that posted a status update on farceberk.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

See I get that, but I guess I don't have the attention span (even ME2 couldn't do it) to keep me gaming that long.

Comment

Well, seeing as how you are wired like a hamster on crank (according to the laziest manda and yoursurlf), I can understand completely the need to jump to something/someone else to occupy your day.

So as an addendum:

4) Focus must be strong like bull.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I thought everyone had an attention span like HEY A BUTTERFLY

Comment

Downloaded...will be listening on the ride home.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So this a fail episode?

Comment

Nah, but I think you were a bit harsh on the PA's beaver, Rob.

Yes, there are terrible flaws, but the wonderful thing about film is that there is always the ability for you, the audience, to root for demonic possession/murder of the biggest douchebags in prefab home history.

That was how I interpreted the whole thing: a hate-filled screed against idiots who don't know when to GTFO, whether or not tits were presented.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Everything but the night time scenes were fucking horrid though. If they were even halfway believeable as HUMANS, it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

Sadly, there are people who in fact would go down with the Crazy Ship, do the least logical thing to help their cause (probably involving the crew of Ghost Hunters), and never appeal to reason.

Ever.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

*shudder*

Although, I will give it that the alt ending WORKED AWESOMELY. I still get chills thinking about it.

Comment

That's the only reason I'd want to return to House of 'Tards, as the description sounds extremely fucked up.

And well, extremely fucked up is a hard thing to convey these days.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X