Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 5: Lights, Camera, Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll drink a few beers before calling in. But I will warn you. It'll be a long voicemail.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Just a word of advice. Calling in doesn't mean you're a co-host. The longer the voicemail, the better the chance that we will tune out. Unless you pull a gravedigger and have some actual points/questions. Just saying.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Never thought I was co-host. Wasn't what I was trying to aim for. It's just my weekly contribution.

Believe me, I don't get irritated if my shit doesn't get played.

Besides, I did try to come up with questions and they were kind of brushed off. So I figure I'll try and just comment on what goes on in the prior show. But I will keep it a resonable length.

Comment

K.I.S.S.

KEEP IT SHORT SILLY
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wait, Hocken thinks his calls aren't long already?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Give me a perscibed length to aim for. And no, I don't mean eight inches.

Comment

You did well there for a bit last time this was brought up. Under a min if you can seems to work the best. Unless you have a point and it goes somewhere, haha.

Comment

Mad Max - young mel
                  The Road Warrior - feral kid, humongus
                  Beyond Thunderdome - kids, tina turner
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Didn't we get those right? I don't remember.

Comment

Not quite

Comment

Ah. Well at least it wasn't one of my top 5. THen I'd really feel like a bag full of dicks.

Comment

Glad to hear Hard Boiled mentioned. That movie featured 3/4 of the Hong Kong Population getting shot and killed.

Comment

If you left out Predator I was going to break you.

Comment

And I fucking love the hell outta that flick. Shit, even Stranglehold kicked ass.

Comment

The Original Die Hard was an amazing experience in the theater.

Comment

Working...
                                X