No announcement yet.

movie sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the worst shit that happened at high school was someone went ape shit because their dad bought them a BMW instead of a Benz...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

here you go bryan:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So sad nerdious...there is someone out there for all of us.

Comment

Poor Nerdious!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The key is: Stop internalizing
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hahaha. i hope you're all taking a lot of the shit i say with a large grain of salt. hahaha.

Comment

ditto...I'm not really an asshole. Actually yes I am. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  I'm undercover, I went to private school my whole life. Failure was not an option...My mom went through crazy shit to put me through private school so I had to kick ass. I was the ghetto kid amongst the silver spooners.
                  I read this as a quote first, then saw the original post. I thought this was a voice over lifted from a movie. Dude you could sell this to Michael Bay or something. Maybe even Shane Black. Less money, but more cred.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I've actually thought about writing a bio like that dude from Men of Honor...but that would be teh gay...I like zombies and explosions too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                      So sad nerdious...there is someone out there for all of us.
                      from telegraph:

Although just 15 inches tall, the battery powered companion could prove to be the solution for lonely-hearted men everywhere, even kissing on command.
                      "Ema" - standing for Eternal Maiden Actualization - is billed as petite, friendly and big-busted.
                      Using her infra-red sensors the diminutive damsel puckers up for nearby human heads when switched on to what designers call her "love mode".

But she can also sing, dance and - should the occasion require it - hand out business cards.
                      While not quite up to the standard of the bikini-clad "fembots" featured in the first Austin Powers film, Ema does boast the ability to walk "like a lady".
                      Made by Sega Toys, she is set to go on sale in September for around £85 (18,000 Yen).
                      The company hopes to sell 10,000 of the robots, which were shown off at a demonstration in Tokyo on Monday, in the first year alone.
                      "Strong, tough and battle-ready are some of the words often associated with robots, but we wanted to break that stereotype and provide a robot that's sweet and interactive," Sega Toys spokeswoman Minako Sakanoue said.
                      "She's very lovable and though she's not a human, she can act like a real girlfriend."
                      Japan is home to almost half the world's 800,000 industrial robots.
                      a robotic girlfriend for about $166... it's true! there is "someone" out there for me! sadly, they won't have taco flavored kisses.

Comment

hahaha. i just noticed this part: "petite, friendly and big-busted." ahh, what everyone man wants: a robot with umm... "realistic?" features... hahahaha.

Comment

Jesus christ. Who wants to fuck a robot?

Unless they look like this PASS
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Jesus christ. Who wants to fuck a robot?

Unless they look like this PASS
                            hahaha. don't know but i do love this quote: "She's very lovable and though she's not a human, she can act like a real girlfriend."

how could a 15" robot act like a real girlfriend? it couldn't even make me food...

Comment

Where the hell is that girl from???
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

A.I. fool. Respect!

Comment

Working...
                                X