No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I meant for tomorrow or something. I wont be up, was just letting people know haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So, uh, fuck waiting for the 3rd of June, let's play right now, the servers are LIVE!
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Restarting. Not sure why it won't let me join your party or vice versa.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That was pretty fun. I need a goddamn mic. But man, I want this game now, and I will buy a mic so we can go through this.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Thanks to the G.A.P., I'm in the beta. Hooray!

Comment

Very fun. I will be sinking hours into this damn game, hell, probably the beta.

Comment

it's wierd to remember that I can climb whatever I want to get a better vantage point. It's neat. I was playing it as an FPS which is not what I need to be doing.

Comment

This is multiplayer?
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

multiplayer and CO-op!

Comment

Seriously Ari, if you haven't played the first one, go do so NOW. It's Indiana Jones for the new generation. And it's fucking awesome.

Comment

Wow, has the first one dropped in price yet?

Comment

Unfortunately no. You may be able to get it used for like 35 bucks though. It's totally worth it. Best PS3 game so far IMO.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Worth a rent at the very least. Still my favorite non MGS/COD4 PS3 game.

Comment

Not that most of us need to be sold, but this trailer is cooler than most movies I've seen lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X