What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Started, and finished Insecure yesterday. Will be watching this show after Game of Thrones now. The show had me after "Broken Pussy" in the first episode.
    Insecure is incredible.

Comment

• Back.

I love Mitchell and Webb and will usually watch anything they do together. I'm in.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We watched the first 2 episodes of Pam Adlon's new show Better Things. I love this woman and this show seems pretty great so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She rules

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• holy shit, just realized this show isn't new and we're late to the party. Either way, it's great.

Comment

• Just got a second season, or finished filming a second.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I've had that sitting on my DVR forever. I heard the whole season ended up being pretty good. I love Adlon.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/-27J0sR9268

AHS Cult sure looks like something.

Comment

• The Duece was pretty great. Totally on board.

Comment

• Awaiting the return of Outlander tonight. I've also been watching Absolutely Fabulous on Netflix for shits and giggles. Edina is my spirit animal.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Luke Cage is so far my favorite TV Marvel thing.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I made it like 3 episodes in and was just kind of bored. Probably should try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            The Duece was pretty great. Totally on board.
                            I just googled it. New David Simons? While it reminds me to finish Treme, I'll totally watch that.

Stupendous nudity!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I made it like 3 episodes in and was just kind of bored. Probably should try again.
                              It's my favorite of the Marvel shows. Jessica Jones was all-around better but I just liked Cage more, probably because of the music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I just googled it. New David Simons? While it reminds me to finish Treme, I'll totally watch that.

Stupendous nudity!
                                It's pretty good so far. Franco is doing a really good job along with Maggie G.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                It's my favorite of the Marvel shows. Jessica Jones was all-around better but I just liked Cage more, probably because of the music.
                                I think I was just really busy with all of the other things going on. Will need to try this again.

Comment

Working...
                                X