No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, remember when we played FIFA twice? That was fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      pretty sure this is my issue I was wondering why the fuck I wasn't getting proper sound on my blurays lately...
      Hopefully that fixes it, nothing worse than sound issues imho.

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Rob, remember when we played FIFA twice? That was fun.
      PLAY THIS MAN IN FIFA ROB
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Downloaded VidZone yesterday to check it out. IT's basically Pandora but with music videos/concert footage

Fucking love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ceej and I got sucked in to Live from Playstation again this weekend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Outlast free for PS+ next month on PS4. Metro Last Light, Remember Me, and Payday 2 free for PS3. Street Fighter X Tekken and Modnation Racers free for Vita.

So many games on my PS3 to play!
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• If the DS4 worked worth a damn on PS3 I would sign up for PS+ just for those 3 games.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a remote play option from my PS3 to my PS4 as a substitute.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finally found the Definitive Tomb Raider game in stores this weekend and snatched it up. I never gave it a chance on the xbox as it came out during a time when I was playing a ton of other games.

Some weird stuttering during the cutscenes aside, this game is fucking beautiful running at 1080p/60FPS Just stunning.

Comment

• Might be getting one soon. Few weeks off at best. But, it's in the realm of possibility. That being said, sell me on it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ps+ = tons of free games for the same price that you'd be paying for xbox live of a much better caliber than what xbox is offering.

1080p in most games and not upscaled. Looks amazing.

Live from Playstation is the best fucking thing in the world. We just watch hours of these crazy people doing stupid shit. It's Idiocracy on your TV. Amazing.

Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch games

Controller is fucking amazing. Probably the best controller not called the Wii U Touchpad controller.

If you have a Vita it's awesome with the remote play stuff and also getting free games via PS+. I fucking LOVE my vita.

I dunno, I just really enjoy it. At some point I'll grab the Xbox one (so I can play all of the games not on PS) but I've had absolutely no regrets with launch day purchase. The lack of games on both systems is still there but I've still been playing AssCreedIV, Killzone, Tomb Raider and the FF online beta and having fun.

Comment

ps+ = tons of free games for the same price that you'd be paying for xbox live of a much better caliber than what xbox is offering.

1080p in most games and not upscaled. Looks amazing.

Live from Playstation is the best fucking thing in the world. We just watch hours of these crazy people doing stupid shit. It's Idiocracy on your TV. Amazing.

Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch games

Controller is fucking amazing. Probably the best controller not called the Wii U Touchpad controller.

If you have a Vita it's awesome with the remote play stuff and also getting free games via PS+. I fucking LOVE my vita.

I dunno, I just really enjoy it. At some point I'll grab the Xbox one (so I can play all of the games not on PS) but I've had absolutely no regrets with launch day purchase. The lack of games on both systems is still there but I've still been playing AssCreedIV, Killzone, Tomb Raider and the FF online beta and having fun.
                        Have you played movies on it yet?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I haven't played many movies through it as we have a standalone bluray player.

Comment

I haven't played many movies through it as we have a standalone bluray player.
                            All of my major shit is hooked up to the AV rack of doom. I was thinking of keeping the PS4 upstairs next to the living room TV, so the wife doesn't have to lug the baby up and downstairs whenever she wants to watch a movie.

Comment

• Played some Resogun. It's alright...but not really needing to go back to it.

Comment

• Shit, Second Son is Friday? Hell I thought it was a couple weeks away.

Comment

Working...
                                X