No announcement yet.

The Untitled BDR Shadowrun Campaign WIP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's to hoping we can have at least one "mission" with full dialogue done within the next 2-3 weeks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Spoken dialogue or text only?
      I missed this, as of now it's text only. Right now you cannot do custom music, custom 2d/3d art (except for portraits), or spoken dialogue.

I forsee the community fixing some of that in the next few months.

Hell, they already figured out how to create lootable corpses. Was looking into that today as well. It's a PAIN IN THE ASS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You said the L word.

There is no turning back now.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuvk I need this. Too many games.

Comment

Sooooooo, am I playing me or am I playing me PLAYING Fred Durst? OR am I Fred Durst playing me playing an angry dino?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You are the zombies.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

YESSSSSSSsssssssssssss *BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS*
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Sooooooo, am I playing me or am I playing me PLAYING Fred Durst? OR am I Fred Durst playing me playing an angry dino?

Right now we ware discussing allowing custom characters that the player uses/imports but aren't sure. Our leading idea is that you control a guy we make and Ceej and I are characters that the player has on their shadowrun team

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  You are the zombies.
                  There will be zombies. Oh there will be zombies.

Comment

We have that scene half written out already.

Comment

There will be a chainsaw right? :-D

Comment

Haha, if it's in the game sure.

Was able to add a customized loading screen in last night before bed. baby steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          PREPARE FOR ALL OF YOU TO END UP WITH A PHOTO IN GAME AT SOME POINT.
                          OH CRAP I COULD BE MY OLD HUMAN CITY MAGE WITH THAT COOL TRENCHCOAT

and what the hell it's a BDR game so I'll probably some retarded Kaptain Kanada Yeti half-breed or something.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

haha, probably. You'll be a sentient serving of poutine.

Comment

Sort of like Pizza the Hut, but poutine-like.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working on a basic test mission at the moment that incorporates dialogue, quest status, mission completion/etc.. using the map from yesterday. Hopefully have some shots/vid up later today/tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X