New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I'm gonna go with the explanation that she's Darkman. It makes more sense imho.
    So she's everyone - and no one. Everywhere - nowhere. Call her... ZELLWEGER.

Now, the pink elephant, if you please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Just found out today that there is a third Bridget Jones movie coming out this year called "Bridget Jones' Baby". Ummm, how they fuck do they plan on explaining Zellweger's face transplant? Also, Anderson, has there been any scuttlebutt as to what happened to her? Was it a face lift gone wrong or something? Cause I sure as shit don't believe the "healthier living" line she tried to pass off.
      She had work done and nobody has any idea what to do with that third movie.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• When even Hugh Grant backed out, you know it's a turd.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i7QZzoD78yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, I laughed. Will rent this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Laughed hard at the first one (much more than I expected), and this looks in the same league. I'll probably see it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm in.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "You're only making it more sexy!" Hahaha.

Comment

• I'm gonna be that guy.

I am bummed we're not getting another Terminator.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pIQVzn57is?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ON BOARD

Comment

• SO IN.

That looks incredible. Like they took everything they learned on the show and cranked it to 11. Why does Method Man have The Rockafire Explosion in his warehouse?

Comment

• LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIT
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Holy. Shit.

We screamed so loud during that.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• so Tom Cruise is going to be in the new Mummy re-reboot? Wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X