X-COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-COM

this game is the shit. Seriously guys. I highly recommend you try this game out. Totally fucking addicted.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Trying to stun a goddamn alien to capture is hard as fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I FUCKING STUNNED THAT BITCH. SUCK IT!

Comment

I'll get this eventually. If it wasn't for birthdays and shit I would have spent all weekend with it

Comment

Buffington Headcheese is now a Colonel and is fucking KILLING ALIENS LEFT AND RIGHT. I love this game. so much.

Comment

another 5 hour session put in yesterday. I have a feeling I fucked myself in the beginning as a bunch of countries have pulled out. Trying to keep my hold on Asia and Europe at the moment. Love this game.

Comment

Reading that a bunch of people get 10-15 hours in and re-start.

Comment

Yeah, I can see that. It's just like the original. I'm going to play as far as I can before I fail.

Comment

This game gets fucking hard, gotdamn. Pretty sure I'll need to re-start soon.

Comment

started a second game. Located in South America this time around. Doing everything right so far. Still love this fucking game so much.

Comment

My buddy has this. I need it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Chrysalids are the bane of my existence.

Comment

pretty sure this is one of my favorite games of the year. easily.

Comment

I'll be getting this after the 15th.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fucking addicted. I end up playing for 2+ hours a time, which for me is a long time with one game every night almost.

Comment

Working...
                              X