No announcement yet.

AC: Redcoats Must Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that was a bad one too. I think I'm done with this series.

Comment

Went on a Twitter rant on this game yesterday. Summary is, you don't need to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Went on a Twitter rant on this game yesterday. Summary is, you don't need to play it.

The history nerd in me won't break it off with the game. However, the Desmond levels are getting worse.

I stopped off at Valley Forge last night and saved the game. As it stands, it's not so much a bad game as it is bad game direction. Borderlands 2 suffers from it too.

Not as bad as a three level prologue that won't fucking end, but pretty bad.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Valley Forge. Ugh. Had a really big bug there. The game is super fucking buggy. And the history, as much as I am a history nerd, I can't deal. Connor is fucking Gump.

Comment

Valley Forge. Ugh. Had a really big bug there. The game is super fucking buggy. And the history, as much as I am a history nerd, I can't deal. Connor is fucking Gump.

No fucking shit on the Gump part.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

So glad I stayed away from this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

On the final chase sequence for the last hour. It is god awful. I don't even want to acknowledge this game exists now.
                Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                In New York, tailing the counterfeiter. I had to stop before I killed the world.
                I probably had to redo those two missions at least 20 times. No more yearly Assassin Creed games please.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm easily up to 60+ attempts on the final chase. I know I've spent more than two hours on it. If you told me I had 75-100 attempts I would not be shocked. I actually got the counterfeiter on first attempt, but I think it was because it bugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                    So glad I stayed away from this.

The multiplayer is supposed to be awesome. However, I'm still trying to hate fuck the story mode.

Comment

That last chase needed a checkpoint at the burning ship. I was pissed when I finally got there on time then failed and had to start the chase from the beginning again.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                      X