No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT. I don't care about Supes. Show me the baddies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They've

got a pocket full of

KRYPTONITE OHHHHHHHHHH

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK YOU RUSS. goddammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll still be your Superman, Rob. Out there holding your hand. YEAHHHHHHHH!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I always had a soft spot for the happy version of Layne Staley (Spin Doctor's).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

This is real? bAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHWWAAHAHAAAAA
              WOW, THAT'S SOME SUPER SCHLONG HE'S PACKIN!! AMIRITE???
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Eh, from what I heard about Routh. I mean Routh is a big man to begin with. Cavil is what, Jamie? 5'11"?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Look, I'm not saying it's not a pair of rolled up socks. I'm just doing my schtick over here.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Eh, from what I heard about Routh. I mean Routh is a big man to begin with. Cavil is what, Jamie? 5'11"?
                    I like how Jamie is the go to guy now for Superman Penis Size or SPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Eh, from what I heard about Routh. I mean Routh is a big man to begin with. Cavil is what, Jamie? 5'11"?
                      Cavill is listed around 6'1" which even those can be bullshit. Routh, on the other hand, is like 6'4" I think and is naturally built. Funny to see fanboys talking about how Cavill isn't wearing padding on his suit but Routh did?

If only they weren't nerdgasming and could use their eyes. They both used padding. But that shit's normal. Both of them still got into killer shape.

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      I like how Jamie is the go to guy now for Superman Penis Size or SPS
                      I originally applied for Lois Lane Tit size but that was sadly filled.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You're lucky, Jamie. By the time I tried to apply, they were down to Perry White's Pubic Hair Length and Jimmy Olsen's Butt Pimples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          You're lucky, Jamie. By the time I tried to apply, they were down to Perry White's Pubic Hair Length and Jimmy Olsen's Butt Pimples.
                          Got a side offer to be the tit size guy for Margot Kidder strangely.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            SPS
                            Will this be a regular unit of measurement now? Like meters or joules?

And with regards to Jamie's statement, it takes them at least 4-6 months to get fit enough to rock the latex/spandex. Even when I was fit, it still took me a fuckton of time to lose a belly/neck/chest.
                            Last edited by V; 08-31-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• holy shit. I didn't realize until now that Superman is Albert Mondego. frickin' cool.

oh, and kinda digging the suit in these new pics.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That costume blows. And I shouldn't need to tell you what.

If that was a picture of a Micro Machines scale figure, the ones that came with the fixed poses and bases to stand on (I loved those) blown up to look human and with a man's head edited in, I'd be impressed. Impressed by the craftsmanship and attention to detail at the painting stage. Look at the awesome sculpting work on that insignia, I might say! Wow! Sure, he looks a bit constipated standing hunched over like that, but look at the DETAIL!

Except it's an actual costume for a major motion picture. So no.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X