This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you change those settings?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To change your NAT setting, you need to do it on your computer and change the router to open. It was a bitch to change mine, but we did it eventually. Also, I'm going to shut off my computer next time we play.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Now that Ari mentions it, NAT cause me a shit load of problems before as well. Check into that ASAP as NAT settings can basically shut down Live if they are set to strict.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Yep. I really hope it's good. For some reason I love the pixels, and hope the shiny new graphics don't turn me off.
          You can go "old an' busted" or "new hotness" with the graphics.

And yes, I just quoted Will Smiff. What?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WELCOME TO ERF!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You guys think Will Smith knows he's doing that? I'm willing to bet no one's ever told him that it's annoying.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think the serious squint bullshit is much worse.

Aside: Which started around the time of Bad Boys 2. That's the only bad thing I can think about that movie.

Aside from Stormare goin' out like a punk.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally fixed my connection issues with the box, so I played a bit of Worms2 with Ari last night. Team Epic (Biehn, Fahey, Crispin, and Headcheese) got smoked as I haven't played worms in months.

Then I played Monkey Island. I'm not sure if I dig the new art. It's soo lifeless. But I was enjoying playing the old school mode. I really hope if they release more of these they don't change the art, especially for DoTT and SamnMAx. Those styles work, just clean them up.

Comment

• Fun Worms 2 games last night. I loved how I launched the Armageddon which ended with me dead.

Comment

• So Worms 2 tonight then, since Rob has figured out how to connect to live again.

Comment

• Fuck yeah bitches!

Comment

• The new animation style for Monkey Island is sort of like any other Tim Schafer art style. I dig it. The voice actors are pretty good too (especially the old salt in the item shop...that dude reminds me of the Librarian in SOtN for some reason).

Though I wish the characters animated their faces in those close-ups. That shit is retarded.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• See, Tim Schafer's art style in the later titles was way better. The new animation looks like FLASH animation. I dunno, maybe it's just because I loved the original. Eitherway, it's still pretty awesome.

Comment

• Word.

Played through the Sheriff melee late last night. That scene is greatness incarnate.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• diggin BF1943 still. I suck still, but it's pretty fucking fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X