No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I make my on Blueberry pancake syrup from fresh picked berries out of the garden.

Got hooked on Eggs Benedict after cruising a few times. Lerv it!
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
      Got hooked on Eggs Benedict after cruising a few times. Lerv it!

Do we need to have a chat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
        I make my on Blueberry pancake syrup from fresh picked berries out of the garden.. Lerv it!
        Share, please. Luv Bluebray sy'up also.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I had pancackes this morning. With a shitload of maple syrup. Can't beat that. And fuck the fake maple syrup up it's ass with an umbrella.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Share, please. Luv Bluebray sy'up also.

The recipe? Ok,I'll add it to the food thread.
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Blueberry pancake syrup recipe is posted now. Enjoy!

Comment

• I will always love Knott's Berry Farm Boysenberry syrup.

Comment

• Indeed. That IS good shit.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Continuing the Lake George adventure, we went out to breakfast this morning at a place called the Upriver Cafe. Table overlooking some rapids on the Hudson. A sandwich comprised of some THICK slices of very lightly toasted marble rye with 2 over easy eggs, a grilled slice of tomato, Canadian bacon and melted Adirondack cheddar cheese. Followed by a 2 scoop ice cream sundae (1 scoop of toasted coconut & 1 of Moose tracks w/ caramel sauce, whipped cream & cheries). I can't recall when I've had a better breakfast. Fucking CHOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      I will always love Knott's Berry Farm Boysenberry syrup.
                      I must try this.

But I am monitoring my sugar intake.

FUCK
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• About to pick up breakfast tacos. Too early to have a beer?

Comment

• Only if you're some kind of clergyman.

Comment

• Well the beer I drink is called St. Arnold's.

Comment

• [*Makes Sign of the Cross*]
                              Bless you, my son. Go in peace.

Comment

• Waffle Hoozle!!!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X