No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Daredevil reverts to Disney/Marvel, that just leaves the Fantastic Four and X-Men franchises at Fox, and Spider-Man at Sony, right?

Are there any other Marvel franchises I'm missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      If Daredevil reverts to Disney/Marvel, that just leaves the Fantastic Four and X-Men franchises at Fox, and Spider-Man at Sony, right?

Are there any other Marvel franchises I'm missing?

You're correct.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THIS SOUNDS SO BAD YET I WANT TO SEE THE SHIT OUT OF IT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You already have. It was called Transformers.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The MARVEL TV series will be S.H.I.E.L.D.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wish/shortlist for Justice League includes Ben Affleck (As we know, passed), Wachowskis, Snyder, Fleischer, McG and Ratner.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                The MARVEL TV series will be S.H.I.E.L.D.
                Read this yesterday. Could be pretty neat.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The MARVEL TV series will be S.H.I.E.L.D.
                  Things I want to see in this:

1) Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury
                  2) Cobie Smulders' Maria Hill (possible, as HIMYM might wrap up around the time this series starts shooting)
                  3) Flying cars
                  4) HYDRA, AIM, Baron Strucker, MODOK

Things I'll likely see in this, due to budget restraints on TV:
                  1) A typical TV police/spy/government agency procedural
                  2) No Samuel L. Jackson, apart from some lip service about Fury
                  3) No flying cars (too expensive!)
                  4) Bad guys wearing suits and ties. Every. Damn. Week.
                  5) A lack of super villains (too expensive!)

I hope to Heaven I'm wrong and this show is balls out comic book/sci-fi stuff. I really do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Things I want to see in this:

1) Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury
                    2) Cobie Smulders' Maria Hill (possible, as HIMYM might wrap up around the time this series starts shooting)
                    3) Flying cars
                    4) HYDRA, AIM, Baron Strucker, MODOK

Things I'll likely see in this, due to budget restraints on TV:
                    1) A typical TV police/spy/government agency procedural
                    2) No Samuel L. Jackson, apart from some lip service about Fury
                    3) No flying cars (too expensive!)
                    4) Bad guys wearing suits and ties. Every. Damn. Week.
                    5) A lack of super villains (too expensive!)

I hope to Heaven I'm wrong and this show is balls out comic book/sci-fi stuff. I really do.

The only thing I've been able to piece out of this is that you'll be getting a version of MODOK and other Strange Tales/Tales of Suspense style characters.

Cobie Smulders will be leaving HIMYM to headline the show.

Hydra and AIM are cheap and provide synergy to the Movie Universe.

From there, it's anyone's guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Wish/shortlist for Justice League includes Ben Affleck (As we know, passed), Wachowskis, Snyder, Fleischer, McG and Ratner.

Fleischer only got on it as a WB apology for what they're planning to do to Gangster Squad.

I'd rather take a limited Christmas release than a movie that's out of my element any day of the week.

Comment

That answers the question of who isn't the mother.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Time to end HIMYM.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Turns out Barney is the mother.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Time to end HIMYM.

Bays and Thomas have told CBS that they plan on killing it this year. Why? Well, if the daughter is 17 in 2030...math dictates resolution.

Comment

The only thing I've been able to piece out of this is that you'll be getting a version of MODOK and other Strange Tales/Tales of Suspense style characters.

Hydra and AIM are cheap and provide synergy to the Movie Universe.

From there, it's anyone's guess.
                                But will the AIM agents have funky yellow beekeeper headgear? WILL THEY, TROY?!?!??? (grabs Anderson, starts shaking him)

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                That answers the question of who isn't the mother.
                                They ruled her out as the mom during the first episode. Since Future Ted refers to Barney as "Uncle Barney", it's a safe bet he ain't the mother either, much as I like where Jamie was going with his theorem.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Bays and Thomas have told CBS that they plan on killing it this year. Why? Well, if the daughter is 17 in 2030...math dictates resolution.
                                Much as I like the show, it's long past time they revealed the mom and started wrapping the show up. I just hope the mom reveal is worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X