Human Centipede

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    They said the film was medically accurate, so there will be some science BS to explain it.

Either way, only way I'll watch any of this is through the Cinema Snob. I'll live vicariously though him.
    If you're referring to just attaching the intestines, maybe. But even then, there'd still be a lack of nutrients left in waste. So you'd just have one dude dragging barely alive (if that) girls from his ass.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Sooo not interested in this flick.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'd rather watch Splice. If I wanted to watch shit-eating, I would just ask Ari, instead of paying the $8.

Comment

Does the doctor at least have the decency to cut out the girls' tongues so that they don't have to taste their shitty meals?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Splice may be good but this is just out of my wheelhouse.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

According to nerdious's logic, "SPLICE AND CENTIPEDE ARE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF FLICKS FFS."
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                According to nerdious's logic, "SPLICE AND CENTIPEDE ARE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF FLICKS FFS."
                Actually, they're two flicks about tampering with the human body.

Comment

Oh for fuck's sake. You still haven't answered my question of why Machine Girl gets a pass.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh for fuck's sake. You still haven't answered my question of why Machine Girl gets a pass.
                    The same reason why Transformers gets a pass from you. Because I had fun with it.

Comment

And plus it's like Tetsuo: The Iron Man or Meatball Machine. And I enjoyed those.

Comment

And they all feature Asians, while this features Germans. So by my awesome logic, Nerdious is racist.

Comment

ok, what's the premise of 'Splice', then? More shit eating?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

And they all feature Asians, while this features Germans. So by my awesome logic, Nerdious is racist.
                            But by your "awesome" logic, so are you.

Comment

Isn't there a Japanese dude in this, which would make it not racist even though the fucking guy probably dresses like a weeaboo and so the evil scientist did it just to get him to shut the fuck up about bishoujo and stuff [/more racism]
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                But by your "awesome" logic, so are you.
                                Nope. I like Tetsuo. Meatball was ridiculous and Machine Girl was retarded. But I've seen them all and can enjoy pieces of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X