This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed Russ so much. Don't give a fuck who knows either. :-D
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I missed you too buddy
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• been streaming almost everynight. I know it's not for long periods of time, but I'm having a bunch of fun with the oculus.

Probably going to stream some Battlefront 2 tonight or maybe something else. Keep an eye out on twitch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Having a blast streaming with Ari and Ceej again. Been streaming almost every night.

Follow all three of us at: https://www.mixer.com/Buff_Headcheese
          https://www.mixer.com/Dr_Zombie_PHD
          https://www.mixer.com/Schlonk

Sometimes we'll co-stream so you can see our streams all on one page. Otherwise we try to all stream at the same time. So far we've played Sea of Thieves, Worms WMD and Mortal Kombat. Gonna keep streaming more and more since Mixer is so much better than twitch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• been having a bunch of fun sailing and blowing worms up with the boyz. Probably gonna stream more today.

Comment

• Just watched Robbie CoCoPuffs teleport - you guys are pissers, man.

Comment

• I'd love to watch more but WHO THE FUUUUU streams at like 330 PM? :-)
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• adults who have jobs and kids. hahaha.

Comment

• also, it's harder to stream later at night for me since I'm using my xbox and my wife wants to also relax.

Not to say we won't be streaming later at night, but trying to coordinate with Ari who is two hours behind us, Ceej who is lazy at night, and myself who would play all day and night if allowed to, we'll find a good happy medium.

right now, I'm streaming mostly to get clips to edit together for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      adults who have jobs and kids. hahaha.
                      Weird, all the adults with jobs and kids I follow on streams do it later at night because JOBS & KIDS.

Comment

• *plays a card he didn't want to play*

those streamers probably don't have a terminal wife who doesn't feel like relaxing at night to the sweet sounds of her stoned husband yelling at his friends to lower the anchor and shoot the skelly boys.

Comment

• That being said, we are now also playing RDR2. The Frog Brothers posse is gonna be huuuuge ahhah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            That being said, we are now also playing RDR2. The Frog Brothers posse is gonna be huuuuge ahhah.

The online mode or story mode?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• we're playing the online mode.

Comment

• Streamed for like 4 hours last night. Played a few different games. Fun stuff. Troy joined and dropped knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X