No announcement yet.

The Great 2013 Console Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think the plan is to upgrade at some point, when a game comes out that we really need to have. I only really play Madden, Borderlands, Saints Row and GTA. Saints Row and GTA come out before the next gen and Borderlands 3 aint coming out for a while. So I guess I got time.

That said, I do like buying new crap for the sake of buying it.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Yeah all of those will be on both systems so you don't have to worry about the exclusivity.

I AM A CONSUMER. LET'S CONSUME.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I preordered a Xbone basically for Quantum Break and better kinect recognition for when Fantasia drops. Sure, I could wait until next year but deep in the back of my mind is the (very unlikely) possibility of hardware shortages.

I do think Sony has put on a better next-gen show up to this point but, man, even withouty constant Rock Band playing the ratio of 360 to PS3 time is still like 9:1.

Comment

Xbone pretty much a lock for shortages apparently. Rumors of some serious parts issues on their end.

Comment

After seeing the final specs of the two systems, my decision of going PS4 first is still not making me feel bad.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There was a ton of talk on the Giant Bomb E3 nightly podcasts that the type of ram being used in PS4 means you'll probably be seeing a pretty decent performance boost compared to Xbone, especially since nobody knows exactly how performance will be with that second OS running in the background of Xbone at all times.

Comment

yep yep. And the stuff at e3 was running on modified PS3 hardware and the ram wasn't even what it's going to be in the 4 and those fuckers still looked awesome.

I honestly think Sony may take this round.

Comment

Wake me when the first round of price drops hit.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

my body is ready

Comment

PS4 for me. If because of the imposed Kinect, higher price point, and lack of independant gaming florishment.

So I went PS1-PS2-360 and then it will be PS4....

(I willfully forgot the Wii. Fuck the Wii)
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                      X