Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 75: what are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also really like to know where the over-confidence in James Cameron comes from.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm a Cameron fan. But I'm not saying that Avatar will be the end all be all of sci-fi flicks, I just think it could be a fun time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
        I'd also really like to know where the over-confidence in James Cameron comes from.
        Perhaps because his movies made shit tons of money and haven't really failed. (Even though he hasn't made many movies) And because of what happened with Titanic.

Plus the ability to bang pretty fucking hot women.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Perhaps because his movies made shit tons of money and haven't really failed. (Even though he hasn't made many movies) And because of what happened with Titanic.

Plus the ability to bang pretty fucking hot women.
          You lost me there.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well shit, I'm the dissenting opinion here that Avatar looks like it could be good. I'm fine with that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
              You lost me there.
              You don't think Kathryn Bigelow, Linda Hamilton, Gale Ann Hurd were hot at one time?

Comment

Bigelow yes.

The rest of 'em, not so much. Plus, he willingly nailed Suzy Amis.

Dude definitely likes 'em butch.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thank you Rob. I don't feel alone in not liking Labyrinth. I don't hate Bowie, but he ruins that movie plus so much more.

Adam Carolla can suck a fat one. He is a nerd just for having his own Podcast. I agree with you guys that we all nerd out about something. It doesn't matter if you buy the latest Madden or collect rocks. We all have that nerdy-ness.

Don't rip on the trench coat maffia. We all had or have are bad fashion choices. Like bleach blonde hair and Ricky Martin shirts or just wearing FuBu.

Rob, cross dressing at that age. Your green blouse story is awesome! Going into 4th grade (1988) the first day of school my mom sent me to school with some new kicks. They were L.A. Gears and they were white with hot pink highlights. So not cool. I just remember that commercial with Joe Montana, lame now, rad then!

Comment

Ibogaine: see Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Stuck buffering at 17:05.

Comment

you're stuck buffering.

Try it again later, our host is probably getting hit.

Comment

They can get laid on their own time. I require ibogaine discussion, sho'nuff.

Comment

Interesting
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

Comment

indeed interesting. Still, it's like anything else. If you don't want to quit, you won't.

Comment

Oh Carolla is a HUGE nerd, but his nerdiness relates to construction, cars and sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X