Jennifer's Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more like Jennifer's Penis ammirite
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      And if you can't tell that I said that in a non serious way, get the sand out of your vag.
      You guys had this argument going over three threads. Seemed more than lulz. Honestly it was directed at everyone anyway. I just don't want to see this place turn into Chud with all the "my opinion is the only one that counts" stuff. So if I misread, my bad.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Well Ed wears jammers to the beach, so his opinion is suspect anyways. lulz
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bwahahahahaha!! Rob wins. JAMMERS!!! Bwahahahaha
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

the fuck is a jammer
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That picture will make me giggle for eternity.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

looooool

~

Comment

I may look like Durst in a picture or seven-teen, but you'll never eeeeever catch me in jammers. NEVER. Lulz

Comment

THEY MAKE YOU SWIM FAST LIKE FISH!

Comment

So...Ed wants to be a Jewfin?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

THEY MAKE YOU SWIM FAST LIKE FISH!
                          Heh, no they don't actually. If you were to actually swim for speed. You'd be dropping several hundred on those body suits you saw last year at the olympics (Now banned by the governing body who oversees swimming). The only reason, and I mean ONLY would be for speed as those bodysuits are uncomfortable, tight and require numerous people to get you into them.
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-18-2009, 11:07 AM.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Wow, ya had to go there Rob. Heaven forbid a man gets some exercise. Some of us aren't working out in the Siberian wilderness (aka Minnesota) dragging mountains of logs around.

Comment

But you said it was social gathering. Once again, who does laps at the beach? haha. I'm just poking fun man as you opened it up to it.

Comment

I wasn't but because it was a gay social gathering. I said fuck it and went for it. (Wearing the suit, not doing laps at the beach)

And I needed the goggles to protect my eyes because I was wearing my contacts that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X