No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 46: Vote or Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to try to watch the 82 min version of that...shit looks Ricky Ricardo.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+the+son&hl=en

It's that one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I know...gotta finish some work then I will be watching.

Comment

That is rediculous.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Keep in mind, under the right "circumstances" that shit is hilarious. Sober, not so much.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Parts are still funny.

Comment

"do a dance on your glory hole" for example.

Comment

Another solid episode gents...already talked about the fucking intro...Halloween used to be my favorite holiday, now I get bummed out. Why do I get bummed out? Here's why; I want to make my kids into monsters with blood and all kinds of cool shit but my wife insists that I "allow them to be kids". Fuck preserving their innocence, they need to be Dracula and fucking zombies!!!!!!! So each year I have high hopes that one of my kids will say to me, "Dad, can you help me splatter blood on this jumpsuit, I want to be Michael Meyers." and every year those hopes are shattered when they want to be a fucking power ranger or star wars character...done ranting, thank you. Every year my wife and I try to give them a pretty cool costume and we usually do (I'll post some of them...)...moving on...Rob, what makes you chose a black man to have your first gay sex experience? Why not Asian, they're usually smaller and will be gentle, right nerdious?...CJ, it's hard to admit but fucking reality TV sucks me in too, what do you watch?...Last movie I saw that creeped me out was Little Children, fucking pedos creep me out, cuz they're for realz...Totally agree with the fast zombies, they would never tire and be able to chase you forever, fuck that...OUIJA (sp?) boards are fucking insane, I gotta a good story, let me know if you care to hear it...Best costume, was probably when I was 1 year old, my mom made me the ill Peter Pan costume, green tights and everything, if I can find pics I'll try to scan them...otherwise I was always something pretty lame...Chick costumes, funny you mention this, my wife and I were having this same convo on Fri, long story short we were going to go to a Halloween party with a bunch of "Hollywood types" and she was irritated at the fact that she didn't have or want to wear a "sexy" costume, you know the dentist which is basically a bikini with a face shield and a toothbrush. She was and is going to dress as Sarah Palin and thought it would be lame because it wasn't sexy. I say fuck the sexy costumes (although they are visually pleasing they should be reserved for the bedroom), plus Pocahontus/Indian girls were not that hot...Can't wait for L4D, we need to make sure we get some epic podcaustian games going. Not on Friday nights either...

Great job, hope you don't mind my long ass reviews...and kiss my ass if you do.

Comment

Refresh my gay sex part? Did I say I had sex with a black man? haha

Comment

You said you would come out then have sex with a black man...very specific, did you have someone in mind? big fan of Denzel?

Comment

I don't remember saying that at all haha.

Comment

We may need to have an intervention, drinking too much belgian ale.

Comment

Haha. I don't remember half the shit we talk about.

Comment

Good stuff...keeps me entertained...helps me make through work...these are real life testimonials.

Comment

Big B - what is your Ouija board story?
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X